- 1 Can I fly to Venice Italy?
- 2 What US airports fly direct to Venice Italy?
- 3 How much is it to fly to Venice?
- 4 Are there 2 airports in Venice?
- 5 Is Venice safe at night?
- 6 How long is a flight to Italy?
- 7 What airport is cheapest to fly into in Italy?
- 8 Is it expensive in Venice?
- 9 What airlines fly to Venice?
- 10 Where should I stay in Venice?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Venice Italy?
- 12 Does Venice Italy have an international airport?
- 13 Which airport is closest to Venice City Centre?
- 14 How do I get from Venice airport to Venice?
- 15 How far is Rome from Venice?
Can I fly to Venice Italy?
Travelers looking to book flights to Venice have two main airport options. Namely, Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) and Treviso Airport (TSF). Venice Airport is conveniently connected by train, car, and bus to many of Venice’s great sights.
What US airports fly direct to Venice Italy?
direct flights to Venice from the US:
- Flight from New York JFK to Venice Airport (VCE) with Delta Airlines!
- Flight from Philadelphia to Venice Airport (VCE) with American Airlines!
- Flight from New York Newark to Venice Airport (VCE) with United Airlines!
How much is it to fly to Venice?
Flights to Venice are more costly in the afternoon, with an average ticket price of $864.
Are there 2 airports in Venice?
The nearest airport to Venice is Venice (VCE) Airport which is 7.5 km away. Other nearby airports include Venice Treviso (TSF) (26.2 km), Verona (VRN) (111.5 km), Bologna (BLQ) (129.9 km) and Pula (PUY) (138.3 km).
Is Venice safe at night?
Venice is an exceptionally safe city, and this nighttime walk will stick to well-populated areas. Mark’s Square is home to Venice’s most commanding architecture, most of which dates between 1300-1600.
How long is a flight to Italy?
How long is the flight to Italy? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Italy takes 12h 17m, covering a distance of 4801 miles. The most popular route is New York – Rome with an average flight time of 8h 15m.
What airport is cheapest to fly into in Italy?
The 5 Cheapest Airports to Fly to in Italy
- Milan (MXP)
- Milan (LIN)
- Rome. Coming up at number five is this bucket-list-topping, superlative-heavy Eternal City of Rome.
Is it expensive in Venice?
With its historical canals, gondolas, and winding streets, Venice is considered one of the most romantic and most famous cities in the world. However, the city is very expensive, especially on the main island.
What airlines fly to Venice?
Other airlines flying to Venice
|KLM flights||TAP Air Portugal flights|
|Air France flights||Aer Lingus flights|
|Vueling Airlines flights||Finnair flights|
|Iberia flights||Norwegian Air International flights|
|Brussels Airlines flights||Air Europa flights|
Where should I stay in Venice?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Venice for Tourists
- San Marco.
- San Polo.
- Santa Croce.
- Lido de Venezia.
What is the best time to visit Venice Italy?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
Does Venice Italy have an international airport?
Venice Marco Polo Airport (IATA: VCE, ICAO: LIPZ) is the international airport of Venice, Italy.
Which airport is closest to Venice City Centre?
Marco Polo is the main airport serving Venice and also the closest to the city’s top attractions. The airport is served by fast public transport services like the ACTV buses and Alilaguna ferry to the city, taxis, car hire and shared rides are also available at the airport for passenger transfer to central Venice.
How do I get from Venice airport to Venice?
You can take the Alilaguna Water Bus directly from the airport taking the Blue Line and get off at Fondamente Nove stop. From there it’s probably about a 10 to 15-minute walk. Another option would be to take a taxi or bus from the airport to Piazzale Roma and from there hop on the Vaporetto.
How far is Rome from Venice?
The distance from Rome to Venice is 330 miles; some high-speed trains make this journey in just 3 hours and 45 minutes, while slower trains can take up to 6 hours.