- 1 How far is Venice from Innsbruck?
- 2 How do you get from Venice to Austria?
- 3 How do I get from Venice to Salzburg?
- 4 Is there a direct train from Venice to Lake Como?
- 5 How long is the train ride from Munich to Innsbruck?
- 6 How do I get from Venice to Prague?
- 7 How much is the train from Prague to Vienna?
- 8 How far is Venice from Vienna?
- 9 Is Vienna or Salzburg better?
- 10 What should you not miss in Salzburg?
- 11 How many days should I spend in Venice?
- 12 Is Como worth visiting?
- 13 Is there a direct train from Venice to Cinque Terre?
- 14 How do I get to Lake Como from Milan?
How far is Venice from Innsbruck?
The distance between Innsbruck and Venice is 215 km. The road distance is 386 km.
How do you get from Venice to Austria?
The best way to get from Venice to Austria is to train which takes 7h 46m and costs 110€ – 150€. Alternatively, you can bus via Stazione MESTRE FS C4, which costs 22€ – 35€ and takes 8h 47m.
How do I get from Venice to Salzburg?
You can take a train from Venice to Salzburg via Villach Hbf in around 6h 47m. Alternatively, you can take a bus from Venice to Salzburg via Udine, Udine in around 6h 50m. 6 дней назад
Is there a direct train from Venice to Lake Como?
As said above: there is no direct train from Venice to Lake Como. There is a direct train from Venice dp 15.20 to Lugano ar 19.38, however. This train stops at Chiasso too. From Chiasso, it’s a short taxi ride to Como or to Cernobbio (both about 3 miles from Chiasso).
How long is the train ride from Munich to Innsbruck?
How long does the train from Munich Hbf to Innsbruck Hbf take? The average journey time by train between Munich Hbf and Innsbruck Hbf is 2 hours and 40 minutes, with around 30 trains per day.
How do I get from Venice to Prague?
It takes an average of 18h 4m to travel from Venice to Prague by train, over a distance of around 336 miles (540 km). There are normally 17 trains per day travelling from Venice to Prague and tickets for this journey start from $47.58 when you book in advance.
How much is the train from Prague to Vienna?
Prague to Vienna Train Cost
|Booking Period||Average Price|
|1 Day in Advance||$35.71|
|1 Week in Advance||$24.55|
|2 Weeks in Advance||$26.00|
|1 Month in Advance||$23.73|
How far is Venice from Vienna?
The distance between Venice and Vienna is 435 km. The road distance is 604.5 km.
Is Vienna or Salzburg better?
As far as mountain scenery and outdoor adventures go, Salzburg comes out on top. While Vienna boasts enormous, well-manicured Stadtpark and a location adjacent to beautiful Vienna Woods, it simply can’t beat Salzburg’s access to the Alps. You can take a stroll in Vienna, but you can take a hike in Salzburg.
What should you not miss in Salzburg?
Best Things To Do in Salzburg
- #1. Dom zu Salzburg (Salzburg Cathedral)
- #2. Altstadt (Old Town)
- #3. Mirabellgarten (Mirabell Gardens)
- #4. Festung Hohensalzburg (Hohensalzburg Fortress)
- #5. Schloss Hellbrunn (Hellbrunn Palace)
- #6. Mozarts Geburtshaus (Mozart’s Birthplace)
- #7. Salzburg Museum.
- #8. Mozarts Wohnhaus (Mozart’s Residence)
How many days should I spend in Venice?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano.
Is Como worth visiting?
Pretty much everyone has heard of Lake Como – it’s one of the most popular destinations in Italy after all! With a faded veneer of old money gentility, picturesque Victorian gardens and lakeshore restaurants, Lake Como is well worth a visit – even with the hoards of tourists who flock here each summer.
Is there a direct train from Venice to Cinque Terre?
No, there is no direct train from Venice to Cinque Terre. However, there are services departing from Venezia S. Lucia and arriving at Corniglia via Firenze S.M.N., Pisa Centrale and La Spezia Centrale.
How do I get to Lake Como from Milan?
The first option to reach Como from Milan by train is travelling by train from Milan Centrale or Porta Garibaldi to Como S. Giovanni, a station about 10 minutes walk from the lake front.