- 1 What airport do you fly into for Venice Italy?
- 2 What is the main international airport in Venice Italy?
- 3 Which airport is closest to Venice City Centre?
- 4 What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 6 What is the cheapest way to get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
- 7 Where should I stay in Venice?
- 8 How long is a flight from UK to Venice?
- 9 How do I get from Venice airport to Venice?
- 10 How much is a taxi from Venice airport to Venice?
- 11 How much is water taxi from airport to Venice?
- 12 What should you not do in Venice?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
- 14 Can you fly direct to Venice?
- 15 What US airports fly direct to Italy?
What airport do you fly into for Venice Italy?
Alitalia, KLM, easyJet, and other major airlines fly into Marco Polo Airport, also known as Venice International Airport (airport code: VCE), which is 6 km or 4 miles from the city on the Venetian lagoon.
What is the main international airport in Venice Italy?
Venice Marco Polo Airport (IATA: VCE, ICAO: LIPZ) is the international airport of Venice, Italy.
Which airport is closest to Venice City Centre?
Marco Polo is the main airport serving Venice and also the closest to the city’s top attractions. The airport is served by fast public transport services like the ACTV buses and Alilaguna ferry to the city, taxis, car hire and shared rides are also available at the airport for passenger transfer to central Venice.
What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
direct flights to Venice from the US:
- Flight from New York JFK to Venice Airport (VCE) with Delta Airlines!
- Flight from Philadelphia to Venice Airport (VCE) with American Airlines!
- Flight from New York Newark to Venice Airport (VCE) with United Airlines!
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
What is the cheapest way to get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
The cheapest way to get from airport to Venice is the bus: Shuttle service with ATVO buses. Click here if you want to buy tickets online for the ATVO Bus from Marco Polo airport. Every 30 minutes, they are driving from the airport via Mestre to Piazzale Roma in Venice.
Where should I stay in Venice?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Venice for Tourists
- San Marco.
- San Polo.
- Santa Croce.
- Lido de Venezia.
How long is a flight from UK to Venice?
Flight time from London to Venice is 1 hour 55 minutes.
How do I get from Venice airport to Venice?
You can take the Alilaguna Water Bus directly from the airport taking the Blue Line and get off at Fondamente Nove stop. From there it’s probably about a 10 to 15-minute walk. Another option would be to take a taxi or bus from the airport to Piazzale Roma and from there hop on the Vaporetto.
How much is a taxi from Venice airport to Venice?
How much is a water taxi from Venice Airport to the city centre of Venice? A private water taxi fare from VCE to Venice and the rest of the Lagoon will cost approximately €120. If you prefer to get a shared water taxi service, the fare per person will be around €35 per passenger.
How much is water taxi from airport to Venice?
Water Taxi Marco Polo Airport Venice Italy
Average price from the airport for a Private Water Taxi is between 150€ and 200€ depending of potential extra charges (number of passengers, luggages, etc ).
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
While September is a popular, yet still inexpensive time to go, the colder months tend to be the absolute cheapest. On average, Hopper found flights as low as $513 roundtrip to Milan in February or November.
Can you fly direct to Venice?
British Airways and easyJet operate direct flights to Venice Marco Polo from Gatwick, while British Airways flies non-stop to Marco Polo from both Heathrow and London City. EasyJet flies direct from Luton to Marco Polo. Ryanair offers cheap flights to Venice Treviso from Stansted.
What US airports fly direct to Italy?
Non-stop flights between United States and Italy
- Delta Air Lines from JFK to FCO.
- United Airlines from EWR to FCO.
- Delta Air Lines from ATL to FCO.
- American Airlines from JFK to MXP.
- Delta Air Lines from JFK to MXP.
- United Airlines from EWR to MXP.
- Emirates from JFK to MXP.
- American Airlines from MIA to MXP.