- 1 What is Venice zip code?
- 2 What big city is Venice Florida near?
- 3 Is it expensive to live in Venice Florida?
- 4 Is Venice FL a safe place to live?
- 5 What is the zip code for Playa Del Rey?
- 6 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 7 Where should I live in Venice FL?
- 8 What is Venice Florida known for?
- 9 Why is Venice smelly?
- 10 Has a hurricane ever hit Venice FL?
- 11 How cold does it get in Venice Florida?
- 12 What is the safest city in Florida?
- 13 What’s the best city to live in in Florida?
- 14 What is it like living in Venice Florida?
What is Venice zip code?
Venice, CA Covers 2 ZIP Codes
|ZIP Code||Area Code(s)||Classification|
What big city is Venice Florida near?
Venice is a small coastal city some 12 miles south of Sarasota. The downtown areas of all three cities are pleasant and walkable, with plain, sprawling suburbs surrounding Bradenton and Sarasota towards the north-south I-75 corridor.
Is it expensive to live in Venice Florida?
Venice’s housing expenses are 2% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 6% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 8% lower than the national average. Venice has grocery prices that are 20% higher than the national average.
Is Venice FL a safe place to live?
Venice, Florida: A Safe Place for Seniors to Call Home
“Venice is 47% lower than the national average,” when it’s compared to the United States’ overall crime rate. The daily crime rate is extremely low based on “100,000, there are 4.01 daily crimes.” “Venice is safer than 69% of the cities in the United States.”
What is the zip code for Playa Del Rey?
Playa del Rey is a neighborhood in the South Bay region of the City of Los Angeles, California. It has a ZIP code of 90293 and area codes of 310 and 424. As of 2018, the community had a population of 16,230 people.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Credit: Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
Where should I live in Venice FL?
Top Waterfont Communities in Venice, FL
- Casey Key.
- Southbay Yacht & Raquet Club.
- Venice Island Waterfront Homes.
- Roberts Bay Waterfront Homes.
- Donna Bay Waterfront Homes.
What is Venice Florida known for?
Venice, Florida is famous for its world-class beaches and stunning natural beauty. However, this Gulf Coast city isn’t only known for its 14 miles of beach: it’s also a fascinating town with a rich history and culture.
Why is Venice smelly?
The effluent from the millions of tourists that visit the city goes straight into the canals and the shallow lagoon, sometimes causing a thick soup of algae and the smell of rotting vegetation.
Has a hurricane ever hit Venice FL?
The most damage from a hurricane in the Venice area was in 1928 when Venice had about 100 homes and 4,000 residents. In Venice, two homes were destroyed but no deaths were reported. The second deadliest hurricane to hit Venice was Hurricane Donna in 1960.
How cold does it get in Venice Florida?
In Venice, the summers are long, hot, oppressive, wet, and mostly cloudy and the winters are short, cool, windy, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 53°F to 89°F and is rarely below 40°F or above 92°F.
What is the safest city in Florida?
Florida’s Safest Cities
|4||North Palm Beach||117|
What’s the best city to live in in Florida?
Here are the 14 Best Places to Live in Florida:
- Fort Myers.
What is it like living in Venice Florida?
Venice is a great city for people who want a quiet life. It is a city of many retirees, but there are also great schools available for families. Kids who stay end up with a family or else on drugs. It is close enough to Sarasota if you need a big city but is a smaller town in its own right.