- 1 What is the cheapest car rental company?
- 2 How much does enterprise charge to rent a car for a day?
- 3 How much would it cost to rent a car from Enterprise for a week?
- 4 Can you drive an Enterprise rental car across state lines?
- 5 How can I get a discount on a rental car?
- 6 Is it cheaper to rent a car for a week?
- 7 How do you avoid a deposit on a rental car?
- 8 What is required to rent a car from Enterprise?
- 9 Does Enterprise rent cars monthly?
- 10 How much is enterprise deposit?
- 11 How much does enterprise hold on your card?
- 12 Does Enterprise do a credit check?
- 13 Will enterprise give me a ride home?
- 14 How far can you drive an Enterprise rental car?
- 15 Can I rent a car and drive it out of state?
What is the cheapest car rental company?
In general, prices directly from low-end renters such as Alamo, Payless, and Thrifty were always less expensive than the top-name rental companies, usually with a difference of $100 or more per week. Pros: The obvious benefit is you’re paying a lot less.
How much does enterprise charge to rent a car for a day?
Enterprise car rental prices in Los Angeles
How much would it cost to rent a car from Enterprise for a week?
This car will cost an average of $125 to $150 per week. A minivan is priced at around $450 per week, and larger pickup trucks start at $1,000 weekly.
Can you drive an Enterprise rental car across state lines?
Enterprise US locations allow unlimited travel in the renting state and will usually allow vehicles to be driven into the bordering states of the state where you rent the vehicle. If you wish to drive outside of the bordering states, locations restrict mileage with a per-mile charge if exceeded.
How can I get a discount on a rental car?
7 Tricks to Find the Best Car Rental Deals
- Shop Multiple Locations. Often when you need to rent a car, you are traveling and tend to look for rentals at an airport.
- Look for membership discounts.
- Employee and Alumni Discounts.
- Skip the upsells.
- Join Honey.
- Avoid the Age Requirements.
- Ask About Current Promotions.
Is it cheaper to rent a car for a week?
In general, a car rental that might cost $30-80 per day might be a lot cheaper to rent by the week.) Depending on the length of time rented, daily rates ranged from $41 to $75. In fact the weekly rate yielded a daily rate 45.6% cheaper than the normal daily rate (sans weekly pricing).
How do you avoid a deposit on a rental car?
When you travel, use your PayPal debit card to cover your rental car deposit.
Renting a Car With a Debit Card
- Deposit $1 Into Your PayPal Account.
- Look for a Hold on the Available Balance.
- Return the Car and Remove the Hold.
What is required to rent a car from Enterprise?
In order to rent from Enterprise Rent-A-Car in the United States and Canada, all drivers must meet the following requirements: Meet the renting location’s minimum age requirements. Have a valid driver’s license. Be able to provide an acceptable form of payment.
Does Enterprise rent cars monthly?
With an Enterprise long-term rental, you can rent a vehicle for as long as needed, whether it’s several weeks, a month, or longer. Addtionally, there is no mileage limit for most vehicle classes. See our unlimited mileage FAQs page for additional information and exclusions.
How much is enterprise deposit?
A credit card must be presented with available credit, in the renter’s name (Deposit amount varies by location from $100 to $300 plus the actual cost of rental).
How much does enterprise hold on your card?
Renters without a ticketed return travel itinerary will need to provide a credit card with sufficient funds to cover the cost of the rental plus an additional amount between $200 to $400 based on rental location.
Does Enterprise do a credit check?
Enterprise: credit check required to rent with a debit card. A deposit is also required, but the amount varies by location.
Will enterprise give me a ride home?
Our rental offices are happy to pick you up, but they do not deliver vehicles. If renting from an airport location, our offices are either in the terminal or a short shuttle ride away. Due to security regulations, our non-airport rental locations cannot pick you up or drop you off at an airport.
How far can you drive an Enterprise rental car?
Unlimited mileage is available for most car classes in the U.S. and Canada. Larger or Specialty vehicles (such as large passenger vans, large cargo vans, large SUVs or Exotic cars) come with limited mileage and an incremental cost of $0.10 – $0.25 for every additional mile/kilometer over the allowed limit.
Can I rent a car and drive it out of state?
Yes, most Budget rental locations allow you to take a rental car to another state. However, you’ll want to check your location’s border-crossing rules before doing so. You should also reserve one-way rentals from one state to another in advance to avoid extra fees.