- 1 How do I get from Treviso Airport to Venice?
- 2 How far is Venice from Treviso airport?
- 3 How do I get from Venice Treviso Airport to San Marco?
- 4 How much is the train from Treviso to Venice?
- 5 Is Treviso worth visiting?
- 6 How much does it cost to get from Venice airport to Venice?
- 7 How many days spend in Venice?
- 8 Which airport is closer to Venice?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 10 What should you not do in Venice?
- 11 How do you get from Venice to the airport?
How do I get from Treviso Airport to Venice?
When travelling from Treviso (TSF) Airport to Venice you have three transfer options: taxi, shuttle bus or train (indirect). The quickest way to reach Venice from Treviso airport is to take a Treviso Airport Taxi. The cheapest option is to take either the ATVO or the Barzi Shuttle Bus Service.
How far is Venice from Treviso airport?
Treviso Airport is located 25 miles (40 km) north of Venice and is mainly used by low-cost carriers like Ryanair and Wizz Air.
How do I get from Venice Treviso Airport to San Marco?
The best way to get from Venice Treviso Airport (TSF) to Piazza San Marco without a car is to line 101 bus and train which takes 1h 28m and costs 3€ – 9€.
How much is the train from Treviso to Venice?
Treviso Centrale to Venice by train
|Journey time||From 16m|
|Price||€3.60 – €15|
|Distance||16 miles (26 km)|
|Frequency||111 trains per day|
|Departure station||Treviso Centrale|
Is Treviso worth visiting?
This makes Treviso a quiet town to visit with plenty of historical buildings and attractions. We definitely enjoyed walking through its narrow streets and admiring the many old buildings scattered all over the town. All this makes Treviso a worthwhile tourist attraction…if you have have extra time in the Venice area. 6 дней назад
How much does it cost to get from Venice airport to Venice?
How many days spend in Venice?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano.
Which airport is closer to Venice?
The nearest airport to Venice is Venice (VCE) Airport which is 7.5 km away. Other nearby airports include Venice Treviso (TSF) (26.2 km), Trieste (TRS) (99.3 km), Verona (VRN) (111.5 km) and Bologna (BLQ) (129.9 km).
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
How do you get from Venice to the airport?
ATVO Airport bus services 2020
The service between the bus station at Venice (Piazzale Roma) and the airport runs at least twice an hour and takes 20 minutes. The service from outside Mestre Railway Station and the airport runs more frequently and takes again around 20 minutes.