- 1 What area code is 941 belong to?
- 2 Is Venice Florida Expensive?
- 3 What big city is Venice Florida near?
- 4 Is Venice Florida a nice place to live?
- 5 Can I find out who a phone number belongs to?
- 6 What area code is 386 in USA?
- 7 What is the most beautiful city in Florida?
- 8 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 9 What is the cheapest city to live in in Florida?
- 10 What is Venice Florida known for?
- 11 How safe is Venice Florida?
- 12 Is Venice FL safe to live?
- 13 What is the safest city in Florida?
- 14 How cold does it get in Venice Florida?
- 15 Has a hurricane ever hit Venice FL?
What area code is 941 belong to?
Area code 941 is an area code in Florida. Introduced on March 3, 1996, it includes the counties of Manatee, Sarasota, and Charlotte, areas along the Sun Coast of southwestern Florida, USA. It is the area code for North Port-Bradenton-Sarasota, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Is Venice Florida Expensive?
Venice’s housing expenses are 2% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 6% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 8% lower than the national average. Venice has grocery prices that are 20% higher than the national average.
What big city is Venice Florida near?
Venice is a small coastal city some 12 miles south of Sarasota. The downtown areas of all three cities are pleasant and walkable, with plain, sprawling suburbs surrounding Bradenton and Sarasota towards the north-south I-75 corridor.
Is Venice Florida a nice place to live?
Venice is a great city for people who want a quiet life. It is a city of many retirees, but there are also great schools available for families. Kids who stay end up with a family or else on drugs. It is close enough to Sarasota if you need a big city but is a smaller town in its own right.
Can I find out who a phone number belongs to?
For numbers that are listed in the phonebook, using a reverse phone number service is the easiest way to find out who a telephone number belongs to. The website 411.com offers a free reverse phone number service. Enter the area code and telephone number and press “Search” to return a list of results.
What area code is 386 in USA?
Area code 386 is a Florida telephone area code that was split from 904 on February 15, 2001.
What is the most beautiful city in Florida?
5 Most Beautiful Cities in Florida
- St. Augustine.
- Key West. Closer to Havana than to Miami, Key West is one of the quirkiest and most scenic cities in Florida.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Credit: Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
What is the cheapest city to live in in Florida?
Most Affordable Places to Live in Florida
- Cape Coral.
- Fort Walton Beach.
- Vero Beach.
What is Venice Florida known for?
Venice, Florida is famous for its world-class beaches and stunning natural beauty. However, this Gulf Coast city isn’t only known for its 14 miles of beach: it’s also a fascinating town with a rich history and culture.
How safe is Venice Florida?
The city has a property crime rate of 12.6 per 1,000 people. Venice, though slightly larger with a population of 23,362, was No. 17 on the list. The city in Sarasota County has reported a violent crime rate in 2020 of 1.1 per 1,000 people and a property crime rate of 13.8.
Is Venice FL safe to live?
The City of Venice commonly receives accolades and awards each year for its historical downtown, its high degree of safety, its popularity as a top Florida retirement destination as well as its top-rated healthcare services.
What is the safest city in Florida?
Florida’s Safest Cities
|4||North Palm Beach||117|
How cold does it get in Venice Florida?
In Venice, the summers are long, hot, oppressive, wet, and mostly cloudy and the winters are short, cool, windy, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 53°F to 89°F and is rarely below 40°F or above 92°F.
Has a hurricane ever hit Venice FL?
The most damage from a hurricane in the Venice area was in 1928 when Venice had about 100 homes and 4,000 residents. In Venice, two homes were destroyed but no deaths were reported. The second deadliest hurricane to hit Venice was Hurricane Donna in 1960.