- 1 Can you surf at Venice Beach?
- 2 How much does renting a surfboard cost?
- 3 Can you rent surfboards in California?
- 4 Where can I rent a surfboard in Malibu?
- 5 How cold is the water at Venice Beach?
- 6 What is Venice Beach known for?
- 7 How much does it cost to rent a surfboard in Hawaii?
- 8 Which surfboard is best for beginners?
- 9 Where can I rent surfboards in Cocoa Beach?
- 10 How much is it to rent a surfboard in San Diego?
- 11 Where can I rent a surfboard in San Diego?
- 12 Where can I rent a surfboard in Waikiki?
- 13 Where can I kayak in Malibu?
- 14 Where is the paddle board in Malibu?
Can you surf at Venice Beach?
Speaking of popular beaches, Venice offers everything you think you want in a Los Angeles beach experience. Not only does it host an eclectic boardwalk, but lots of volleyball, rollerblading and biking. The surfing at Venice is good for all levels. This is the place to surf if you want to be seen.
How much does renting a surfboard cost?
There are also some places that rent boards on a weekly basis. The prices vary with the seasons and the location of the surf breaks. However, you should pay between $10 and 20$ for an hour or two, around $20 and $30 for four hours (half a day), and from $30 to $50 for a full day.
Can you rent surfboards in California?
Surfboard Rentals $25 for two hours or daily $50, weekly $99. Wetsuit $5 for two hours or daily $15 or $35 weekly. Boogie Board Rentals $10 all day.
Where can I rent a surfboard in Malibu?
Best Surfboard Rentals in Malibu, CA
- Malibu Surf Shack. 4.5 mi. 191 reviews.
- Radfish Malibu. 4.5 mi. 66 reviews.
- Zuma Jay. 4.7 mi. 36 reviews.
- Malibu Surf Coach. 3.4 mi. 62 reviews.
- Drill Surf and Skate. 5.1 mi. 57 reviews.
- Malibu Coastal Adventures. 4.2 mi. 61 reviews.
- Go Surf LA. 15.2 mi. 146 reviews.
- Kennedy Surfboards. 11.9 mi. 114 reviews.
How cold is the water at Venice Beach?
In the winter months, the water averages around 66-72°, and experts recommend swimmers who will be in the water for a prolonged time wear a wet suit, as the wind can be quite chilly. In the summer, water temperatures rise to 84-88°, making Venice Beach a very popular destination for water sports and other activities.
What is Venice Beach known for?
Venice Beach is one of many great L.A. beaches, and the only one where the lively Venice Beach boardwalk upstages the Pacific Ocean. The acclaimed Venice Breakwater is a favorite local surf spot, built by Abbot Kinney in 1905 to protect his amusement pier.
How much does it cost to rent a surfboard in Hawaii?
+ Multi-Day Pricing
|24-Hours $25||9 Days $165|
|5 Days $105||13 Days $199|
|6 Days $115||2 Weeks $200|
|1 Week $125||3 Weeks $262|
|8 Days $145||1 Month $300|
Which surfboard is best for beginners?
Foam surfboards are a great choice for beginners! For beginner surfers, an 8 to 9-foot foam longboard surfboard is one of the best options as an entry-level surfboard for a number of reasons. Foam surfboards are stable, user-friendly, and easy to paddle which makes catching waves and standing up a lot easier.
Where can I rent surfboards in Cocoa Beach?
Best surfboard rental near Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- Catalyst Cocoa Beach. 1.2 mi. 8 reviews.
- Cocoa Beach Surf Company. 1.2 mi. 16 reviews.
- A1A Beach Rentals. 2.8 mi. 25 reviews.
- Neilson Surf School. 1.2 mi. 2 reviews.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop. 1.2 mi. 276 reviews.
- Shoreline Surf School. 0.1 mi. Surf Schools.
- Cocoa Beach Surfing School. 1.4 mi. 2 reviews.
- TNS Xtreme Water Sports. 1.4 mi.
How much is it to rent a surfboard in San Diego?
San Diego Surfing Equipment Rental Rates
|1 hr.||24 hrs.|
Where can I rent a surfboard in San Diego?
Best Surf Board Rentals in San Diego, CA
- San Diego Surf Rental. 5.8 mi. 4 reviews.
- Cheap Rentals. 5.7 mi. 164 reviews.
- Ray’s Rentals – Pacific Beach. 5.9 mi. 95 reviews.
- San Diego Surfboard Rental. 15.6 mi. 27 reviews.
- San Diego Surf School. 5.8 mi. 222 reviews.
- The Shed OB. 6.3 mi. 6 reviews.
- Ride Solana Beach. 15.4 mi. 4 reviews.
- Everyday California. 7.2 mi. 2509 reviews.
Where can I rent a surfboard in Waikiki?
Best Surfboard Rental in Honolulu, HI
- Quality Surfboards Hawaii. 2.0 mi. 165 reviews.
- Moku Hawaii. 2.9 mi. 302 reviews.
- Koa Board Sports. 2.8 mi. 82 reviews.
- Waikiki Beach Services. 2.7 mi. 44 reviews.
- Ohana Surf Project. 3.4 mi. 102 reviews.
- Moniz Family Surf. 2.9 mi. 21 reviews.
- Used Surfboards Hawaii. 1.1 mi. 95 reviews.
- Big Wave Dave. 2.4 mi. 407 reviews.
Where can I kayak in Malibu?
Zuma Beach is another good choice for kayakers who like the surf to be up, while Leo Carillo State Park and Beach offers a more tranquil side of the Pacific, with a cove for paddling and a sea cave that can be explored when taking a break.
Where is the paddle board in Malibu?
The best beach for stand-up paddle surfing is Latigo Point, located just past Malibu Seafood! The gentle waves rolling down the point are perfect for the bigger boards, and on good days can provide incredibly long rides. This is a known paddle spot, but it is shared by surfers as well.