- 1 How do I get from Venice to Athens?
- 2 What is the cheapest airline to fly to Greece?
- 3 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 4 What is the cheapest way to get to Greece?
- 5 How far is Venice Italy from Greece?
- 6 How long is the ferry from Venice to Greece?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 8 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 9 Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
- 10 How can I fly to Greece cheap?
- 11 What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
- 12 How much does an average trip to Greece cost?
- 13 Is food expensive in Greece?
- 14 Are flights allowed into Greece?
- 15 Why are flights to Athens so expensive?
How do I get from Venice to Athens?
Venice to Athens bus services, operated by FlixBus, depart from Venice, Mestre station. Bus or fly from Venice to Athens? The best way to get from Venice to Athens is to fly which takes 5h 43m and costs 65€ – 260€. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs 75€ – 220€ and takes 30h 20m.
What is the cheapest airline to fly to Greece?
Aegean Airlines, Sky Express, Olympic Air, Ryanair, easyJet, Volotea, Lufthansa and TUI all fly non-stop to Greece. When is the cheapest time to fly to Greece? The cheapest month to fly to Greece is August.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Greece. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Greece is October.
What is the cheapest way to get to Greece?
This is the Cheapest Way to Fly to Greece
- Go towards the beginning or the end of the peak seasons. This means going in May and early June or September.
- Fly to a European country, most likely London, FIRST. This is the biggest factor and way to get cheap flights.
- Be flexible in your flying days.
How far is Venice Italy from Greece?
The distance between Venice and Greece is 1069 km. The road distance is 1856.3 km.
How long is the ferry from Venice to Greece?
The Venice Patras ferry route connects Italy with Greece and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Minoan Lines service runs up to 1 times per week with a sailing duration of around 34 hours 30 minutes while the Anek Superfast service runs up to 2 times per week with a duration from 32 hours.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
So, how much does it cost to go to Greece? Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive. 4 дня назад
How much money should I bring to Greece?
Despite problems in the Greek economy, it’s still on the expensive side to travel to Greece. Budget travelers should plan on $50 a day, while mid-range to luxury travelers can expect to pay between $150 to $350 a day, or higher if you plan to visit more than one of its 200 islands.
Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
“Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
How can I fly to Greece cheap?
Cheap flights to Greece can be easy to find if you know a few tips and tricks.
Cheap Flights to Athens
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.
What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
American Airlines and Iberia are the 2 Cathay Pacific airline partners that we recommend for flights to Greece. British Airways is an option, however, the fuel surcharges are high and will eat up the value of your Asia Miles.
How much does an average trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
Is food expensive in Greece?
While meal prices in Greece can vary, the average cost of food in Greece is €28 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Greece should cost around €11 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Are flights allowed into Greece?
Starting on 1 July, international flights may land at all airports in Greece. All other direct flights are allowed.
Why are flights to Athens so expensive?
Flight tickets though are expensive. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport. Ferry costs to any island are quite high. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport.