- 1 How do I get from Venice Treviso Airport to Venice City Centre?
- 2 How do I get from Venice Treviso Airport to San Marco?
- 3 How much is the train from Treviso to Venice?
- 4 How far is Treviso from Venice?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Venice to Treviso airport?
- 6 Is Treviso worth visiting?
- 7 How do I get to Venice from the airport?
- 8 What should you not do in Venice?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 10 Which airport is closer to Venice?
- 11 Is it expensive in Venice?
How do I get from Venice Treviso Airport to Venice City Centre?
ATVO bus. ATVO provides daily buses that connect Treviso Airport to Venice city center. This bus makes several stops, two in Mestre, one in Venezia Santa Lucia railway station and lastly, in Piazzale Roma. To get from Venice to the airport, you will have to get the same bus from Piazzale Roma.
How do I get from Venice Treviso Airport to San Marco?
The best way to get from Venice Treviso Airport (TSF) to Piazza San Marco without a car is to line 101 bus and train which takes 1h 28m and costs 3€ – 9€.
How much is the train from Treviso to Venice?
Treviso Centrale to Venice by train
|Journey time||From 16m|
|Price||€3.60 – €15|
|Distance||16 miles (26 km)|
|Frequency||111 trains per day|
|Departure station||Treviso Centrale|
How far is Treviso from Venice?
Treviso to Venice Train Information
|Avg. Train Duration||37 minutes|
|Trains depart from:||Treviso|
|Trains arrive in:||Venice|
How much is a taxi from Venice to Treviso airport?
When travelling from Treviso (TSF) Airport to Venice you have three options, taxi, shuttle bus or train. Taking a taxi takes around 40 minutes and costs approximately €90.
Is Treviso worth visiting?
This makes Treviso a quiet town to visit with plenty of historical buildings and attractions. We definitely enjoyed walking through its narrow streets and admiring the many old buildings scattered all over the town. All this makes Treviso a worthwhile tourist attraction…if you have have extra time in the Venice area. 6 дней назад
How do I get to Venice from the airport?
To reach the city centre of Venice from Marco Polo (VCE) airport you can take bus no 5 operated by Actv. The bus stops at the Piazzale Roma terminal in the city centre of Venice and buses leave the airport every 15 minutes from Monday to Saturday and every 20 minutes on Sundays.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
Which airport is closer to Venice?
The nearest airport to Venice is Venice (VCE) Airport which is 7.5 km away. Other nearby airports include Venice Treviso (TSF) (26.2 km), Trieste (TRS) (99.3 km), Verona (VRN) (111.5 km) and Bologna (BLQ) (129.9 km).
Is it expensive in Venice?
With its historical canals, gondolas, and winding streets, Venice is considered one of the most romantic and most famous cities in the world. However, the city is very expensive, especially on the main island.