- 1 What is Venice zip code?
- 2 What city is Venice Florida close to?
- 3 Is it expensive to live in Venice Florida?
- 4 What is the zip code for Playa Del Rey?
- 5 What area code is 727 in USA?
- 6 What area code is 904 belong to?
- 7 What area code is 850 belong to?
- 8 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 9 What airport do you fly into for Venice Florida?
- 10 Where should I live in Venice FL?
- 11 Why is Venice smelly?
- 12 Has a hurricane ever hit Venice FL?
- 13 Is Venice FL a nice place to live?
What is Venice zip code?
Venice, CA Covers 2 ZIP Codes
|ZIP Code||Area Code(s)||Classification|
What city is Venice Florida close to?
Venice is a small coastal city some 12 miles south of Sarasota. The downtown areas of all three cities are pleasant and walkable, with plain, sprawling suburbs surrounding Bradenton and Sarasota towards the north-south I-75 corridor.
Is it expensive to live in Venice Florida?
Venice’s housing expenses are 2% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 6% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 8% lower than the national average. Venice has grocery prices that are 20% higher than the national average.
What is the zip code for Playa Del Rey?
Playa del Rey is a neighborhood in the South Bay region of the City of Los Angeles, California. It has a ZIP code of 90293 and area codes of 310 and 424. As of 2018, the community had a population of 16,230 people.
What area code is 727 in USA?
Area code 727 covers Pinellas County, Florida (including St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Pinellas Park, among many other municipalities, but excluding the majority of Oldsmar), and the western third of Pasco County (including Port Richey, New Port Richey, and Holiday).
What area code is 904 belong to?
Area code 904 is the telephone area code in use for most of the First Coast (northeast) region of the state of Florida, including all of the metropolitan area of Jacksonville. It includes all of Duval County, St. Johns County, Nassau County, and Baker County, and almost all of Clay County.
What area code is 850 belong to?
The 850 area code generally covers the northern portion of Florida, known as the panhandle, and communities such as Pensacola, Panama City and Tallahassee.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Credit: Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
What airport do you fly into for Venice Florida?
The closest airport to Venice is Sarasota–Bradenton Intl. Airport.
Where should I live in Venice FL?
Top Waterfont Communities in Venice, FL
- Casey Key.
- Southbay Yacht & Raquet Club.
- Venice Island Waterfront Homes.
- Roberts Bay Waterfront Homes.
- Donna Bay Waterfront Homes.
Why is Venice smelly?
The effluent from the millions of tourists that visit the city goes straight into the canals and the shallow lagoon, sometimes causing a thick soup of algae and the smell of rotting vegetation.
Has a hurricane ever hit Venice FL?
The most damage from a hurricane in the Venice area was in 1928 when Venice had about 100 homes and 4,000 residents. In Venice, two homes were destroyed but no deaths were reported. The second deadliest hurricane to hit Venice was Hurricane Donna in 1960.
Is Venice FL a nice place to live?
In the latest of the ubiquitous “best of” lists, Venice was named the second most livable city in Florida by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Venice was one of eight Southwest Florida communities tapped for the list of 100 “Best Cities to Live in Florida – 2019” released Tuesday by the national business organization.