- 1 Can you fly direct to Venice?
- 2 How do I get from Tampa Airport to Venice?
- 3 How far is Venice from Tampa Airport?
- 4 What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
- 5 Is it expensive in Venice?
- 6 Where should I stay in Venice?
- 7 What is the nearest airport to Venice Florida?
- 8 How far is Fort Myers Airport from Venice Florida?
- 9 Where in Florida is Venice?
- 10 How far is Tampa from Venice FL?
- 11 How far is Fort Myers from Venice Florida?
- 12 How far is Venice from Sarasota?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 14 What should you not do in Venice?
- 15 What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
Can you fly direct to Venice?
British Airways and easyJet operate direct flights to Venice Marco Polo from Gatwick, while British Airways flies non-stop to Marco Polo from both Heathrow and London City. EasyJet flies direct from Luton to Marco Polo. Ryanair offers cheap flights to Venice Treviso from Stansted.
How do I get from Tampa Airport to Venice?
The best way to get from Tampa Airport (TPA) to Venice without a car is to line 300 bus and line 800 tram and bus and taxi which takes 4h 32m and costs $45 – $85. 6 дней назад
How far is Venice from Tampa Airport?
The distance between Venice and Tampa Airport (TPA) is 61 miles. The road distance is 78.5 miles. 6 дней назад
What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
direct flights to Venice from the US:
- Flight from New York JFK to Venice Airport (VCE) with Delta Airlines!
- Flight from Philadelphia to Venice Airport (VCE) with American Airlines!
- Flight from New York Newark to Venice Airport (VCE) with United Airlines!
Is it expensive in Venice?
With its historical canals, gondolas, and winding streets, Venice is considered one of the most romantic and most famous cities in the world. However, the city is very expensive, especially on the main island.
Where should I stay in Venice?
Venice’s most important sights are found in the San Marco neighborhood, and the San Marco neighborhood is a great place to stay in Venice provided that you are prepared to embark on the adventurous task of getting there.
What is the nearest airport to Venice Florida?
The closest airport to Venice is Sarasota–Bradenton Intl. Airport.
How far is Fort Myers Airport from Venice Florida?
The distance between Ft. Myers Airport (RSW) and Venice is 59 miles. The road distance is 73.6 miles. 6 дней назад
Where in Florida is Venice?
Venice is a city in Sarasota County, Florida, United States. The city includes what locals call “Venice Island”, a portion of the mainland that is accessed via bridges over the artificially created Intracoastal Waterway. The city is located south of Nokomis and north of Englewood.
How far is Tampa from Venice FL?
The total driving distance from Tampa, FL to Venice, FL is 73 miles or 117 kilometers.
How far is Fort Myers from Venice Florida?
The total driving distance from Fort Myers, FL to Venice, FL is 60 miles or 97 kilometers.
How far is Venice from Sarasota?
The total driving distance from Venice, FL to Sarasota, FL is 19 miles or 31 kilometers.
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
While September is a popular, yet still inexpensive time to go, the colder months tend to be the absolute cheapest. On average, Hopper found flights as low as $513 roundtrip to Milan in February or November.