- 1 Where should I eat outside in Venice?
- 2 Is it safe to walk around Venice beach at night?
- 3 What’s open in Venice Beach?
- 4 Where can I get breakfast in Venice?
- 5 Is Marina del Rey safe?
- 6 Do any celebrities live in Venice Beach?
- 7 Why is Venice Beach dangerous?
- 8 Is Venice Beach a bad area?
- 9 Why does Venice Beach have so many homeless?
- 10 What is Venice Beach known for?
- 11 How close is Venice Beach to LA?
- 12 What is a Venetian breakfast?
Where should I eat outside in Venice?
Best outdoor dining near Venice, Los Angeles, CA
- Fig Tree. 1.0 mi. 48 reviews. Cafes, American (Traditional), Bars.
- SALT Restaurant and Bar. 1.1 mi. 1222 reviews.
- Beachside Restaurant and Bar. 0.4 mi. 898 reviews.
- The Hive. 0.6 mi. 9 reviews.
- The Rose Venice. 1.0 mi. 1962 reviews.
- The Pier House. 0.5 mi. 156 reviews.
- Sushi Beluga. 2.0 mi. 146 reviews.
- Chulita. 1.0 mi. 268 reviews.
Is it safe to walk around Venice beach at night?
Venice is not dangerous at all. There are people in the area that would be considered “undesirable” by the new faux-riche residents, but it’s perfectly safe to be at during the night.
What’s open in Venice Beach?
The Venice Pier is closed. All public beaches are open for active recreation only (running, walking, swimming & surfing – no group activities, no crowds/gatherings, chairs, canopies, coolers, grills, or sunbathing allowed on wet and dry sand). City managed public beach parking lots are open with limited capacity.
Where can I get breakfast in Venice?
Venice: 3 “pasticcerie” to try for breakfast
- Breakfast at the bar. If your hotel doesn’t provide breakfast, then you should head down to a local bar (there is one in every corner in Venice) and order an espresso or cappuccino and a freshly baked croissant or krafen.
- Breakfast at the pasticceria.
- Pasticceria Rosa Salva.
- Pasticceria Tonolo.
- Caffe Florian.
Is Marina del Rey safe?
Marina Del Rey is in close proximity to many stores, restaurants, and, best of all, the water! The neighborhood is extremely safe and I enjoy being able to walk to nearby LA hotspots like Venice Beach. MDR also has fantastic freeway access.
Do any celebrities live in Venice Beach?
Well-known former and current residents of Venice include actresses Julia Roberts, Kate Beckinsale, and Anjelica Huston, actors Tom Conway, Nicolas Cage, Chaney Kley, Tim Meadows, Robert Hegyes and musicians Perry Farrell, Evidence of Dilated Peoples, Joshua Kadison, John Lydon, Ozzy from Survivor, John Frusciante of
Why is Venice Beach dangerous?
The ocean water at the Venice Beach area is polluted. Pollution increases after a rain storm because the street debris from the city streets runs down the storm drains to the ocean.
Is Venice Beach a bad area?
Venice Beach used to be one of California’s great places. Today, Venice Beach is off limits to families who used to spend their Saturdays at the shore. It’s simply too dangerous.
Why does Venice Beach have so many homeless?
Parking lots along the Los Angeles beaches are roped off. Along the boardwalk in Venice Beach, all the businesses are closed. The vast majority of homeless that remain unsheltered, especially in places like Venice Beach, are either drug addicts, alcoholics, mentally ill, or criminals.
What is Venice Beach known for?
Venice Beach is one of many great L.A. beaches, and the only one where the lively Venice Beach boardwalk upstages the Pacific Ocean. The acclaimed Venice Breakwater is a favorite local surf spot, built by Abbot Kinney in 1905 to protect his amusement pier.
How close is Venice Beach to LA?
The distance between Los Angeles Downtown and Venice Beach is 13 miles. The road distance is 15.1 miles.
What is a Venetian breakfast?
Venetian breakfast – an afternoon party that could last well into evening. Gambling.