- 1 What is the best meal to get at Outback Steakhouse?
- 2 How much does it cost to eat at Outback?
- 3 How much is the 4 course meal at Outback?
- 4 Does Outback give free refills?
- 5 Does Outback Steakhouse offer a senior discount?
- 6 Which is better LongHorn or Outback?
- 7 What are Outback specials right now?
- 8 How much is Outback delivery fee?
- 9 How much is the steak and lobster special at Outback?
- 10 Does Outback give free bread?
- 11 Does Outback serve alcohol?
- 12 What drinks does outback serve?
What is the best meal to get at Outback Steakhouse?
Best Meal to Get at Outback Steakhouse
- The Bloomin’ Onion. A classic at Outback Steakhouse, they’ve got their own twist to traditional onion rings.
- BABY BACK RIBS.
- Seared Peppered Ahi.
- Victoria’s Filet with Lobster Tail.
- GRILLED CHICKEN ON THE BARBIE.
- THE OUTBACKER BURGER.
How much does it cost to eat at Outback?
Outback Steakhouse Menu Prices
|New York Strip 14oz||14oz||$24.49|
|Outback Center-cut Sirloin 6oz||6oz||$13.29|
|Outback Center-cut Sirloin 8oz||8oz||$17.29|
|Outback Center-cut Sirloin 11oz||11oz||$20.29|
How much is the 4 course meal at Outback?
Starting at $15.99, the Aussie 4-Course includes your choice of soup and salad, plus your choice of one select entree and an individual-sized cheesecake.
Does Outback give free refills?
Most places will charge you for every refill at the JPY 500 rate–at Outback, you pay that once and get free refills.
Does Outback Steakhouse offer a senior discount?
No, Outback Steakhouse does not offer senior discounts.
Which is better LongHorn or Outback?
Outback Steakhouse and LongHorn Steakhouse are both popular steakhouse chain restaurants. The quality of the food at LongHorn was better, and I was especially impressed by the house margarita and the signature appetizer. However, the fantastic service at Outback set a sky-high bar that LongHorn fell far short of.
What are Outback specials right now?
Other current Outback Steakhouse specials include the:
- $10.99 Walkabout Wednesday – Steak or Chicken entree, Aussie Fries, a Coke or draft beer.
- Bone-in Natural Cut Ribeye.
- Lunch Combos Starting at $7.99.
- Steakhouse Lunch.
- 6 Cocktails for $5 Each.
- New Bloomin’ Blonde Beer.
- New Boomerita.
How much is Outback delivery fee?
There is, however, a $4 delivery fee that does not include a tip for the driver. Outback Steakhouse’s employees (known as Outbackers) are the restaurant’s primary source of delivery.
How much is the steak and lobster special at Outback?
Steak and lobster tail special for $15.95!
Does Outback give free bread?
1. Outback Steakhouse. Aside from the bloomin’ onion, Outback Steakhouse’s free bread is one of the best reasons to visit this chain for dinner. The dark-colored bread is rumored to be pumpernickel, which is always served warm and soft on the inside and firm on the outside, with a side of whipped butter.
Does Outback serve alcohol?
Your favorite cocktails are all here! Premium spirits and quality ingredients are hand-crafted to create these fun, flavorful cocktails, from martinis to mojitos to margaritas.
What drinks does outback serve?
- Sydney’s Cosmo. Absolut® Citron Vodka, Cointreau®, mango and a splash of Ocean Spray® cranberry juice, served straight up.
- Castaway Cocktail.
- The Wallaby Darned.
- Ruby Mango Lemonade.
- Aussie Rum Punch.
- Black Barrel Irish Tea.