- 1 What is the main international airport in Venice Italy?
- 2 What airport do you fly into for Venice Italy?
- 3 Can you fly into Venice Italy?
- 4 Which airport in Venice is closest to the city Centre?
- 5 Where should I stay in Venice?
- 6 How long is a flight from UK to Venice?
- 7 How much does a water taxi cost from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
- 8 What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
- 11 What is the cheapest city to fly into Italy?
- 12 How far is Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
- 14 What should you not do in Venice?
- 15 How much is the ferry from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
What is the main international airport in Venice Italy?
Venice Marco Polo Airport (IATA: VCE, ICAO: LIPZ) is the international airport of Venice, Italy.
What airport do you fly into for Venice Italy?
Alitalia, KLM, easyJet, and other major airlines fly into Marco Polo Airport, also known as Venice International Airport (airport code: VCE), which is 6 km or 4 miles from the city on the Venetian lagoon.
Can you fly into Venice Italy?
Although originally designed for domestic flights, it is now possible to fly direct to Venice from most major European cities. The airport is small enough to clear customs, collect your luggage and navigate your way outside the terminal without having to walk for miles.
Which airport in Venice is closest to the city Centre?
The Venice airport closest to the city is the Marco Polo Airport (VCE), in Tessera. The distance between this airport and Venice is 6 km by boat or 13 km by car. Treviso Airport, in Treviso, is not far away either, at just 26 km from the city.
Where should I stay in Venice?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Venice for Tourists
- San Marco.
- San Polo.
- Santa Croce.
- Lido de Venezia.
How long is a flight from UK to Venice?
Flight time from London to Venice is 1 hour 55 minutes.
How much does a water taxi cost from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
Water Taxi Marco Polo Airport Venice Italy
Average price from the airport for a Private Water Taxi is between 150€ and 200€ depending of potential extra charges (number of passengers, luggages, etc ). The offers below are “Water Taxi sharing”, you will be with other passengers but for a very reduced price.
What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
direct flights to Venice from the US:
- Flight from New York JFK to Venice Airport (VCE) with Delta Airlines!
- Flight from Philadelphia to Venice Airport (VCE) with American Airlines!
- Flight from New York Newark to Venice Airport (VCE) with United Airlines!
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
While September is a popular, yet still inexpensive time to go, the colder months tend to be the absolute cheapest. On average, Hopper found flights as low as $513 roundtrip to Milan in February or November.
What is the cheapest city to fly into Italy?
The 5 Cheapest Airports to Fly to in Italy
- Milan (MXP)
- Milan (LIN)
- Rome. Coming up at number five is this bucket-list-topping, superlative-heavy Eternal City of Rome.
How far is Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
The distance from Marco Polo airport to Venice train station: It is precisely 12 kilometers from Venice by the road and 10 kilometers by boat across the lagoon. Marco Polo Venice is 25 kilometers from Radicchio/Treviso, 35 kilometers from Padua, 45 kilometers from Jesolo and 65 kilometers from Vicenza.
What is the cheapest way to get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
The cheapest way to get from airport to Venice is the bus: Shuttle service with ATVO buses. Click here if you want to buy tickets online for the ATVO Bus from Marco Polo airport. Every 30 minutes, they are driving from the airport via Mestre to Piazzale Roma in Venice.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
How much is the ferry from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
Tickets cost 8 euro and can be purchased upon arrival in the airport at the automatic ticket machines in the arrivals baggage area or the ATVO ticket office located in the arrivals hall. 5 дней назад