- 1 How much does it cost to get married in Venice?
- 2 Can I get married in Venice?
- 3 How much does a wedding in Italy cost?
- 4 Can you get married on a gondola in Venice?
- 5 Who pays for wedding in Italy?
- 6 Is it cheaper to get married in Italy?
- 7 Can you get married in a church in Italy?
- 8 Where is the best place to get married in Italy?
- 9 What is required to get married in Italy?
How much does it cost to get married in Venice?
It costs 150 Euro. In order to enjoy a Civil Wedding in Italy, it is necessary to provide documents proving your personal identity and showing that you are free to get married.
Can I get married in Venice?
Venice is a beautiful city for a wedding abroad, full of majestic architecture, romantic winding streets and those dazzling blue canals. It’s the perfect place to get married in Italy if you’re looking for a setting that is as charming as it is enigmatic.
How much does a wedding in Italy cost?
A wedding in Italy usually costs between 20 000 and 80 000 euros, depending on the number of guests and the number of rendered services and their quality. Wedding dresses, ceremony and reception are those three main expenses, which will take the most of your budget.
Can you get married on a gondola in Venice?
In Venice, the Wedding Gondola is a real feather in the cap, available for the newly married. The gondoliers in livery, the celebrant and the violinist. In the middle of the gondola for marriage, there are the two lucky newlyweds, in the watery heart of Venice.
Who pays for wedding in Italy?
Customarily, the bride’s family pays for the invitations, floral decorations and the bridesmaids’ clothing. The groom’s family pays for everything else, including the bride’s bouquet, the honeymoon, the rings, payment for the church as well as the musicians.
Is it cheaper to get married in Italy?
As a general rule, the cost of a wedding venue in Italy will account for 40 – 60% of your total wedding budget. With 10 years of planning bespoke weddings in Italy, Jo Daye from Accent Events provides her expert knowledge and insider tips on how to choose your wedding venue in Italy.
Can you get married in a church in Italy?
Catholic weddings in Italy can be legally binding. Depending on the church location you might be asked to have the civil ceremony before arriving in Italy. Mixed religion weddings are allowed only if approved by your Parish Bishop. Ceremonies can be celebrated in English or Italian (with interpreter).
Where is the best place to get married in Italy?
Places to Get Married in Italy
- Venice. Is there a more romantic place on Earth than Venice?
- Positano. Quaint and colorful town of Positano is the most preferred location for wedding in Italy on the Amalfi Coast.
- Rome. Where can you have a true “la dolce vita” experience if not in Rome?
What is required to get married in Italy?
Necessary paperwork and documentation
A valid passport or national ID card for both parties. Original birth certificate for both parties. Divorce papers or death certificate if you have been previously married and divorced or widowed.