- 1 Is October a good time to visit Venice?
- 2 How warm is Venice in October?
- 3 What will the weather be like in Italy in October?
- 4 Is it cold in LA in October?
- 5 Does it rain a lot in Italy in October?
- 6 What is there to do in Venice in October?
- 7 Can you wear sandals in Italy in October?
- 8 What should you not do in Venice?
- 9 What months does Venice flood?
- 10 Where is the warmest place in Italy in October?
- 11 Is Italy still hot in October?
- 12 How hot is Italy in October?
- 13 Is it still hot in October in California?
- 14 Is October hot in California?
- 15 Is California cold in October?
Is October a good time to visit Venice?
When is the best time to visit Venice? The best time to visit Venice is during April, May, September, and October when the city is warm and dry but not too hot. Avoid visiting in August when the weather is hot and muggy and many Venetians leave for a month-long vacation.
How warm is Venice in October?
Around October, average temperature is about 17°C (63°F), with highs of 21°C (70°F) and lows of 13°C (56°F). By mid-October, averages are around 13°C (56°F), with highs of 17°C (64°F) and lows of 10°C (50°F).
What will the weather be like in Italy in October?
Throughout Italy, the weather in October tends to be above freezing, with warmer days and cooler nights. Rain is common throughout all regions during this month, so a good raincoat or umbrella recommended. Northern Italy, Milan’s region, experiences average temperatures between about 44 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit.
Is it cold in LA in October?
The weather in Los Angeles tends to be dry but comfortable during October. Daytime high temperatures tend to be in the low 80s F (27-28 C) early in the month falling into the mid-70s F (24-25 C) near the end of the month. The record low temperature in Los Angeles during October is 41 F (5.0 C).
Does it rain a lot in Italy in October?
South Italy Weather in October: October also brings cooler temperatures and a greater chance of rain in the south. It usually doesn’t get hotter than 22°C, this month, and there is a noticeable amount of rain, with an average of 130mm falling over 11 days – 50mm more than the September average.
What is there to do in Venice in October?
- St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Doge’s Palace. The original place of residence of the Doge of Venice, the Doge’s Palace is a remarkable art and history museum that warrants a visit!
- Jewish Museum. Image Courtesy.
- Gondola Venice.
- Teatro La Fenice.
- Rialto Market Food Tour.
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum.
- Venice Craftsmenship Tour.
Can you wear sandals in Italy in October?
While you might catch a glimpse of some Italians wearing shorts and sandals in the summer months, most locals put these items away in October. Comfort is key, as you will invariably walk a lot in Italy.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
What months does Venice flood?
The fall is a lovely time to visit Venice, but it is also when the acqua alta (flooding, or literally “high water”) is more likely to occur. October through January is the typical high water season, though flooding can occur at any time during the year.
Where is the warmest place in Italy in October?
The regions of central Italy include Lazio and Tuscany (Toscana) along the west coast, Umbria in the interior and Marche on the east coast. The highest weather station of this group sits at 1875 metres (6150 feet) on Monte Terminillo.
Ещё 10 столбцов
Is Italy still hot in October?
By October the summer heat waves may be in the past, but this month still gets some warm weather that occasionally even borders on summer temperatures (depending on your location within the country). In Northern Italy, you can expect temperatures of between 45-65°F/7-18°C.
How hot is Italy in October?
Interested in Florence?
|Average Temps by Month||Highs||Lows|
|July||86 °F (30 °C)||64 °F (18 °C)|
|August||86 °F (30 °C)||63 °F (17 °C)|
|September||81 °F (27 °C)||59 °F (15 °C)|
|October||72 °F (22 °C)||52 °F (11 °C)|
Is it still hot in October in California?
October, like September, in Los Angeles, California, is a moderately hot autumn month, with average temperature fluctuating between 77.4°F (25.2°C) and 60.8°F (16°C).
Is October hot in California?
With a Mediterranean-style climate, the west coast state of California is mild and dry in the month of October. At this time of year, the heat of the summer has subsided but the days can still get quite warm, especially in the more southerly parts of the state.
Is California cold in October?
In general, the entire state is pleasant in October — highs range from the 70s to the low 90s, and lows across California seldom dip below the low 60s or mid-50s. Lake Tahoe, on the other hand, starts getting cold with lowest temperatures dipping to near freezing (although highs stay in the 50s).