- 1 How do you get to Venice from BGC?
- 2 How do you get from McKinley Hill to BGC?
- 3 How much is the entrance fee in Venice Taguig?
- 4 How do I get to Upper McKinley Hill Taguig?
- 5 How do I commute to McKinley Hill Taguig from Alabang?
- 6 How do I get from Quezon City to McKinley Hill?
- 7 Where can I ride the BGC bus in Ayala?
- 8 How do you get from Cubao to McKinley Hill?
- 9 How do I get to McKinley Hill from Alabang?
- 10 Is Venice expensive for food?
- 11 How much is the Grand Canal in Venice?
- 12 Is BGC Makati or Taguig?
- 13 How do I commute to Taguig?
How do you get to Venice from BGC?
- Ride an LRT going to Pasay Rotonda. Get off EDSA Pasay Station.
- Transfer to MRT going to North.
- From Ayala, look for BGC Bus.
- Get off first station.
- Ride a jeep going to FTI, Housing or Gate 3 then get off McKinley Hill. (
- Walk towards Philippine Army Headquarters and look for the Venice Grand Canal Mall.
How do you get from McKinley Hill to BGC?
1. Ride jeepneys heading to Fort Bonifacio and get off at 5th Avenue corner McKinley Road or head to the BGC Bus Terminal, ride the West Route and get off at 5th Avenue corner McKinley Road. 2. At 5th Avenue corner McKinley Road, ride a jeep heading to Gate 3 and alight at McKinley Hill which is en route.
How much is the entrance fee in Venice Taguig?
It’s free. No entry fee. There is no entrance fee in Venice Grand Canal Mall, but if you want to ride in the gondola it is 250 pesos per person.
How do I get to Upper McKinley Hill Taguig?
Going to McKinley Hill
- At Ayala MRT station,
- At 5th Ave corner McKinley Road, there are jeepneys going to Gate 3.
- From Market!
- At MRT Guadalupe Station, find the jeepney terminal near Jollibee and take the ones bound for either AFP Housing or Gate 3.
- Ride the Citylink Bus to McKinley Hill (fare P25.
How do I commute to McKinley Hill Taguig from Alabang?
There are 5 ways to get from Alabang (Station) to McKinley Hill Stadium by train, bus, night bus, taxi or car
- Take the train from Alabang to FTI Complex Alabang /
- Take the bus from South Luzon Expressway, Taguig City, Manila to Challenger / Carlos P. Garcia Ave Intersection, Taguig City, Manila Guadalupe /
How do I get from Quezon City to McKinley Hill?
Train, bus via Ayala MRT • 51 min
- Take the train from Quezon MRT to Ayala MRT Mrt-3.
- Take the bus from BGC Bus West – Ayala Station to Mckinley Parkway Lower West Express.
Where can I ride the BGC bus in Ayala?
There are two BGC bus terminals. Ayala EDSA is located behind the McKinley Exchange Corporate Center at the corner of EDSA and Ayala Avenue. The other terminal is at MarketMarket! Mall.
How do you get from Cubao to McKinley Hill?
There is no direct connection from Cubao to Upper McKinley Rd, Taguig City, Manila. However, you can take the train to Ayala MRT, take the walk to BGC Bus West – Ayala Station, take the bus to Mckinley Parkway, then take the walk to Upper McKinley Rd, Taguig City, Manila.
How do I get to McKinley Hill from Alabang?
Go to Starmall in Alabang and take the bus that goes to Market! Market! Mall in Taguig City. Once it reaches the C5 Hi-way get off at the Caltex Gasoline Station and take the pedestrian crossing to get to the C5 entry of McKinley Hill.
Is Venice expensive for food?
Average cost of food – Eating in Venice is really expensive. It’s hard to get a cheap meal in the city. It’s better to eat out for lunch rather than dinner since lunch menus are often under €20 ($22.40 USD). If you go out for dinner, expect to pay between €35-55 ($40-62 USD) for a meal with drinks.
How much is the Grand Canal in Venice?
The price to take part in the Canal Grande Tour costs 30 Euros for adults, and children from 0 to 6 years old are admitted for free.
Is BGC Makati or Taguig?
Bonifacio Global City (also known as BGC, Global City, or The Fort) is a financial and lifestyle district in Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines. It is located 11 km (6.8 mi) south-east of the center of Manila.
How do I commute to Taguig?
How to Commute to BGC
- Take the LRT-1 Central Terminal station southbound and go to EDSA station.
- Walk towards the covered footbridge.
- Take the Taft Avenue MRT to Ayala MRT.
- Walk to the EDSA Ayala BGC Bus Terminal.
- Ride a bus to McKinley.