- 1 How do I get from Innsbruck to Venice?
- 2 Can you take a train to Venice?
- 3 Is there a direct train from Salzburg to Venice?
- 4 How long is the train ride from Salzburg to Venice?
- 5 How long is the train ride from Vienna to Innsbruck?
- 6 How long is the train ride from Munich to Innsbruck?
- 7 How many days should I spend in Venice?
- 8 What is the best train station to arrive in Venice?
- 9 Is Venice expensive for food?
- 10 Is Vienna or Salzburg better?
- 11 Is Salzburg worth visiting?
- 12 How many days are enough for Salzburg?
- 13 What should you not miss in Salzburg?
- 14 How far is Salzburg from Venice?
- 15 How much is Eurorail pass?
How do I get from Innsbruck to Venice?
The best way to get from Innsbruck to Venice without a car is to train which takes 5h 1m and costs 35€ – 55€.
Can you take a train to Venice?
Traveling by high-speed train
The fastest way to travel from Rome to Venice is on board the Le Frecce high-speed train. This modern and luxurious train will get you to your destination in only 3 hours and 7 minutes.
Is there a direct train from Salzburg to Venice?
Is there a direct train between Salzburg and Venice? Yes, there is an overnight train departing from Salzburg Hbf and arriving at Venezia S. 4 дня назад
How long is the train ride from Salzburg to Venice?
On average the Salzburg to Venice train time is 5 h 52 min covering the 166 miles (268 km) long journey, but the journey time can vary depending on specific dates or traveling on weekends and holidays.
How long is the train ride from Vienna to Innsbruck?
The average journey time by train between Vienna and Innsbruck Hbf is 4 hours and 46 minutes, with around 20 trains per day.
How long is the train ride from Munich to Innsbruck?
How long does the train from Munich Hbf to Innsbruck Hbf take? The average journey time by train between Munich Hbf and Innsbruck Hbf is 2 hours and 40 minutes, with around 30 trains per day.
How many days should I spend in Venice?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano.
What is the best train station to arrive in Venice?
In short, for most people arriving at Venice the area around Venice Santa Lucia Railway Station is where they will arrive.
Is Venice expensive for food?
Average cost of food – Eating in Venice is really expensive. It’s hard to get a cheap meal in the city. It’s better to eat out for lunch rather than dinner since lunch menus are often under €20 ($22.40 USD). If you go out for dinner, expect to pay between €35-55 ($40-62 USD) for a meal with drinks.
Is Vienna or Salzburg better?
As far as mountain scenery and outdoor adventures go, Salzburg comes out on top. While Vienna boasts enormous, well-manicured Stadtpark and a location adjacent to beautiful Vienna Woods, it simply can’t beat Salzburg’s access to the Alps. You can take a stroll in Vienna, but you can take a hike in Salzburg.
Is Salzburg worth visiting?
I have been to all the places you are going and I would definitely say Salzburg is worth the trip. With only one day you will probably be sorry you don’t have more, but it is a tourist friendly city and very walkable so in a day you can see and do a lot. It’s a lovely city. It is absolutely worth the side trip!
How many days are enough for Salzburg?
You will still need 2 full days in Salzburg to see all of the main sights in town, but a third day lets you also work in a side trip. During the first two days, you will be able to cover all of our Old Town Walking Tour and the Sound of Music Movie Tour locations 1-15 along with some great meals.
What should you not miss in Salzburg?
Best Things To Do in Salzburg
- #1. Dom zu Salzburg (Salzburg Cathedral)
- #2. Altstadt (Old Town)
- #3. Mirabellgarten (Mirabell Gardens)
- #4. Festung Hohensalzburg (Hohensalzburg Fortress)
- #5. Schloss Hellbrunn (Hellbrunn Palace)
- #6. Mozarts Geburtshaus (Mozart’s Birthplace)
- #7. Salzburg Museum.
- #8. Mozarts Wohnhaus (Mozart’s Residence)
How far is Salzburg from Venice?
The Venice to Salzburg distance is around 166 miles (268 km).
How much is Eurorail pass?
The most expensive pass is now the three-month unlimited pass, which starts at $1,019 and goes up to $1,358 when bought directly through Eurail. Considering that a two-month unlimited pass costs between $826 to $1,102, however, you’re only paying a few hundred more for an entire extra month of unlimited train travel.