- 1 Where can I eat in Venice on a budget?
- 2 Where should I eat outside in Venice?
- 3 Is Venice Florida Expensive?
- 4 Is Venice Florida worth visiting?
- 5 How much does a meal cost in Venice?
- 6 Is the food in Venice good?
- 7 Is Marina del Rey safe?
- 8 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 9 What is the most beautiful city in Florida?
- 10 What is the cheapest city to live in in Florida?
- 11 Is Venice beach safe to swim in?
- 12 What airport do you fly into for Venice Florida?
- 13 How far is Venice FL from the beach?
Where can I eat in Venice on a budget?
Where to eat in Venice (on a Budget and with quality)
- A cozy Osteria – our top choice! Osteria alla Staffa is a cozy restaurant.
- Value for money – Puppa Bar.
- Local cuisine with a twist: Antica Adelaide.
- Cantina do Mori.
- Tapas and a drink on a boat.
- The most local restaurant: Paradiso Perduto.
- Al Merca.
- Vino Vero.
Where should I eat outside in Venice?
Best outdoor dining near Venice, Los Angeles, CA
- Fig Tree. 1.0 mi. 48 reviews. Cafes, American (Traditional), Bars.
- SALT Restaurant and Bar. 1.1 mi. 1222 reviews.
- Beachside Restaurant and Bar. 0.4 mi. 898 reviews.
- The Hive. 0.6 mi. 9 reviews.
- The Rose Venice. 1.0 mi. 1962 reviews.
- The Pier House. 0.5 mi. 156 reviews.
- Sushi Beluga. 2.0 mi. 146 reviews.
- Chulita. 1.0 mi. 268 reviews.
Is Venice Florida Expensive?
Venice’s housing expenses are 2% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 6% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 8% lower than the national average. Venice has grocery prices that are 20% higher than the national average.
Is Venice Florida worth visiting?
No, this isn’t Italy; this is Venice in Florida, and the beachside city is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the state. Found on the western coast of the Floridian Peninsula, halfway between Fort Myers and Tampa Bay, Venice is named for the elaborate waterways and canals that cut through the city.
How much does a meal cost in Venice?
Average cost of food – Eating in Venice is really expensive. It’s hard to get a cheap meal in the city. It’s better to eat out for lunch rather than dinner since lunch menus are often under €20 ($22.40 USD). If you go out for dinner, expect to pay between €35-55 ($40-62 USD) for a meal with drinks.
Is the food in Venice good?
Venice is Italy, Italy is food: when in Venice, don’t settle for poor quality food! If you are looking for good food, you won’t find it in fast foods. If you are looking for cheap places, you can find cheap authentic quality food all around the city (keep in mind that a whole pizza can be bought for 5/7€!).
Is Marina del Rey safe?
Marina Del Rey is in close proximity to many stores, restaurants, and, best of all, the water! The neighborhood is extremely safe and I enjoy being able to walk to nearby LA hotspots like Venice Beach. MDR also has fantastic freeway access.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Credit: Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
What is the most beautiful city in Florida?
5 Most Beautiful Cities in Florida
- St. Augustine.
- Key West. Closer to Havana than to Miami, Key West is one of the quirkiest and most scenic cities in Florida.
What is the cheapest city to live in in Florida?
Most Affordable Places to Live in Florida
- Cape Coral.
- Fort Walton Beach.
- Vero Beach.
Is Venice beach safe to swim in?
The ocean water at the Venice Beach area is polluted. Swimmers in polluted water run the risk of getting infections, which commonly show up as an ear infection if ocean water gets into the ear canals.
What airport do you fly into for Venice Florida?
The closest airport to Venice is Sarasota–Bradenton Intl. Airport.
How far is Venice FL from the beach?
Venice, just south of Sarasota along Florida’s white-sanded Gulf Coast, offers 14 miles of beaches, from Casey Key to Manasota Key and plenty of recreational opportunities, including swimming, sunbathing, fishing and boating.