- 1 Is Kia Optima a good car to buy?
- 2 How much is a used 2019 Kia Optima?
- 3 Where is the Kia Optima built?
- 4 How much is a 2012 Kia Optima?
- 5 Will a Kia last 200k miles?
- 6 How long do Kia Optima engines last?
- 7 How much does a 2019 Kia Optima cost?
- 8 How much is a brand new Kia Optima?
- 9 What are the different Kia Optima models?
- 10 Is Kia discontinuing the Optima?
- 11 Is Hyundai or Kia better?
- 12 What does Kia stand for?
- 13 Is the 2012 Kia Optima a reliable car?
- 14 How much is a used 2012 Kia Optima worth?
- 15 How much is a Kia Optima 2013 worth?
Is Kia Optima a good car to buy?
The Kia Optima is also a great choice for back-pain sufferers and has been named a KBB Best Buy. But, while the latest model is incredibly reliable, some used Kia Optimas should definitely be avoided.
How much is a used 2019 Kia Optima?
The value of a used 2019 Kia Optima ranges from $12,075 to $22,828, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Where is the Kia Optima built?
The car continues to be built in South Korea and shares its 2.4-liter inline-four engine, five-speed Sportmatic automatic or five-speed manual transmission with the Sonata.
How much is a 2012 Kia Optima?
|Sedan||Original MSRP / Price||City MPG / Hwy MPG|
|Optima 4dr Sdn 2.0T Auto SX||$26,500 / N/A||22 / 34|
|Optima 4dr Sdn 2.4L Auto EX||$23,200 / N/A||24 / 35|
|Optima 4dr Sdn 2.4L Auto Hybrid||$25,800 / N/A||34 / 39|
|Optima 4dr Sdn 2.4L Auto LX||$21,000 / N/A||24 / 35|
Will a Kia last 200k miles?
They can. As with any car, truck, and SUV out on the open road, how you maintain your ride will determine just how long your car lasts. In the past 10 years, Kia has upped its reliability game considerably and now competes with Toyota and Honda. It’s not unheard of for newer models to last well past 200,000 miles.
How long do Kia Optima engines last?
Reports indicate that a KIA Optima can last up to 200,000 miles. For many owners, they have crossed the 100,000-mile threshold, without tremendous problems. One KIA Optima owner writes: “If you drive it like it’s a race car doubt it will last long.
How much does a 2019 Kia Optima cost?
2019 Kia Optima Retail Prices
|SX Turbo FWD||$31,990||$30,711|
|EX Turbo FWD||$26,890||$25,814|
How much is a brand new Kia Optima?
How Much Does the Kia Optima Cost? The 2020 Optima has a starting price of $23,390, which is in line with most rivals in the midsize car class. You’ll have to upgrade to the $27,190 EX trim if you want a peppier turbocharged engine. At the top of the lineup is the sport-tuned Optima SX, which retails for $32,190.
What are the different Kia Optima models?
Explore the Kia Optima configurations below.
- Optima LX: Starting at $23,390 MSRP.
- Optima S: Starting at $24,890 MSRP.
- Optima Special Edition: Starting at $26,390 MSRP.
- Optima EX: Starting at $27,190 MSRP.
- Optima EX Premium: Starting at $30,190 MSRP.
- Optima SX: Starting at $32,190 MSRP.
Is Kia discontinuing the Optima?
Instead, the 2021 Kia K5 ditches the nameplate the automaker’s used since 2000 to sell its Toyota Camry competitor, and this fifth-generation model follows the naming convention that debuted in South Korea last November.
Is Hyundai or Kia better?
Though both models share platforms and components, the Kia Sportage comes out on top with an overall score of 8.5 out of 10, versus the Hyundai Tucson at 7.8. Both models offer a comfortable ride, spacious passenger cabin, a long warranty, and easily mastered infotainment systems.
What does Kia stand for?
|KIA||Korean Industry of Automobile|
|KIA||Kachin Independence Army (Burma)|
|KIA||Kilimanjaro International Airport (Tanzania)|
|KIA||Kuwait International Airport|
Is the 2012 Kia Optima a reliable car?
The 2012 Kia Optima has an excellent safety score for the class.
How much is a used 2012 Kia Optima worth?
2012 Kia Optima Value – $2,860-$10,788 | Edmunds.
How much is a Kia Optima 2013 worth?
2013 Kia Optima Value – $3,549-$12,024 | Edmunds.