- 1 How do I get from Barcelona to Venice?
- 2 How far is Venice from Barcelona by plane?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Venice?
- 4 What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
- 5 How far is Venice from Barcelona?
- 6 How long is the train ride from Barcelona to Venice?
- 7 Can you take a train from Barcelona to Italy?
- 8 Is Barcelona near Italy?
- 9 How far is Rome from Barcelona by plane?
- 10 Is it expensive in Venice?
- 11 How many days do you need for Venice?
- 12 Where should I stay in Venice?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 14 What should you not do in Venice?
- 15 What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
How do I get from Barcelona to Venice?
The best way to get from Barcelona to Venice is to fly which takes 4h 38m and costs 45€ – 210€. Alternatively, you can train, which costs 200€ – 390€ and takes 16h 30m, you could also bus via Padova, which costs and takes 19h 51m. 4 дня назад
How far is Venice from Barcelona by plane?
How many miles is it from Venice to Barcelona by flight? The flight distance from Venice to Barcelona is around 580 miles (935 km).
Can you fly direct to Venice?
British Airways and easyJet operate direct flights to Venice Marco Polo from Gatwick, while British Airways flies non-stop to Marco Polo from both Heathrow and London City. EasyJet flies direct from Luton to Marco Polo. Ryanair offers cheap flights to Venice Treviso from Stansted.
What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
direct flights to Venice from the US:
- Flight from New York JFK to Venice Airport (VCE) with Delta Airlines!
- Flight from Philadelphia to Venice Airport (VCE) with American Airlines!
- Flight from New York Newark to Venice Airport (VCE) with United Airlines!
How far is Venice from Barcelona?
Venice to Barcelona by train
|Journey time||From 15m|
|Distance||581 miles (935 km)|
|Frequency||6 trains per day|
How long is the train ride from Barcelona to Venice?
The average journey time by train between Barcelona and Venice is 3 hours and 40 minutes, with around 4 trains per day. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays, so use our Journey Planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Can you take a train from Barcelona to Italy?
No, there is no direct train from Barcelona to Italy. However, there are services departing from Barcelona-Sants and arriving at Roma Termini via Lyon Part Dieu, Geneve and Milano Centrale.
Is Barcelona near Italy?
Barcelona is about 850 miles west of Rome via major highways. While the drive can take up to 13 hours to complete, it runs along the Italian, French and Spanish Mediterranean coastlines – some of the most scenic coastal routes in Europe. In Spain, it becomes the AP-7 to Barcelona.
How far is Rome from Barcelona by plane?
Flight time from Barcelona to Rome is 1 hour 45 minutes
Distance from Barcelona to Rome is approximately 840 kilometers.
Is it expensive in Venice?
With its historical canals, gondolas, and winding streets, Venice is considered one of the most romantic and most famous cities in the world. However, the city is very expensive, especially on the main island.
How many days do you need for Venice?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano.
Where should I stay in Venice?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Venice for Tourists
- San Marco.
- San Polo.
- Santa Croce.
- Lido de Venezia.
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
While September is a popular, yet still inexpensive time to go, the colder months tend to be the absolute cheapest. On average, Hopper found flights as low as $513 roundtrip to Milan in February or November.