- 1 How do you get from Nice to Venice?
- 2 What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Venice?
- 4 What airlines fly out of Nice France?
- 5 How far is nice from Venice?
- 6 What should you not do in Venice?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
- 9 Is it expensive in Venice?
- 10 How many days do you need for Venice?
- 11 Where should I stay in Venice?
- 12 Which airport flies direct to Nice?
- 13 Are there direct flights from NYC to Nice France?
- 14 What airport is closest to Nice France?
How do you get from Nice to Venice?
Nice to Venice Trains: General Information
- All Nice to Venice trains are run by Trenitalia Frecciarossa trains.
- All trains require at least 1 transfer in Milan.
- The Nice to Venice train journey takes as little as 7 hours and 32 minutes to arrive in Venice.
What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
direct flights to Venice from the US:
- Flight from New York JFK to Venice Airport (VCE) with Delta Airlines!
- Flight from Philadelphia to Venice Airport (VCE) with American Airlines!
- Flight from New York Newark to Venice Airport (VCE) with United Airlines!
Can you fly direct to Venice?
British Airways and easyJet operate direct flights to Venice Marco Polo from Gatwick, while British Airways flies non-stop to Marco Polo from both Heathrow and London City. EasyJet flies direct from Luton to Marco Polo. Ryanair offers cheap flights to Venice Treviso from Stansted.
What airlines fly out of Nice France?
Airlines flying from Nice
- easyJet (U2)41 destinations.
- Volotea (V7)10 destinations.
- Air France (AF)9 destinations.
- SAS (SK)7 destinations.
- Wizz Air (W6)7 destinations.
- Norwegian (DY)5 destinations.
- Tunisair (TU)4 destinations.
- Nouvelair (BJ)4 destinations.
How far is nice from Venice?
Nice to Venice by train
|Journey time||From 9h 11m|
|Distance||277 miles (445 km)|
|Frequency||11 trains per day|
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
While September is a popular, yet still inexpensive time to go, the colder months tend to be the absolute cheapest. On average, Hopper found flights as low as $513 roundtrip to Milan in February or November.
Is it expensive in Venice?
With its historical canals, gondolas, and winding streets, Venice is considered one of the most romantic and most famous cities in the world. However, the city is very expensive, especially on the main island.
How many days do you need for Venice?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano.
Where should I stay in Venice?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Venice for Tourists
- San Marco.
- San Polo.
- Santa Croce.
- Lido de Venezia.
Which airport flies direct to Nice?
You can fly direct to Nice from the following UK airports:
- London Gatwick Airport.
- London Stansted Airport.
- London Heathrow Airport.
- London Luton Airport.
- Bristol Airport.
- Manchester Airport.
- Liverpool Airport.
- Leeds Bradford Airport.
Are there direct flights from NYC to Nice France?
Direct (non-stop) flights from New York to Nice
- Airlines: Delta Air Lines.
- Flight time: 8h 20m.
- Route distance: 4 003 miles, 6441 km.
What airport is closest to Nice France?
What is the nearest airport to Nice? The nearest airport to Nice is Nice (NCE) Airport which is 6.8 km away. Other nearby airports include Monaco (MCM) (12.6 km), Marseille (MRS) (167.3 km), Turin (TRN) (168.3 km) and Bastia (BIA) (220.9 km).