- 1 What is the best month to go to Venice Italy?
- 2 How many days do you need to see Venice Italy?
- 3 How much does a trip to Venice Italy cost?
- 4 What is the best tour company for Italy?
- 5 What month does Venice flood?
- 6 What should you not do in Venice?
- 7 Is Venice Italy worth visiting?
- 8 Can you walk everywhere in Venice?
- 9 Is 2 nights in Venice enough?
- 10 Is Venice expensive?
- 11 Where should I stay in Venice for the first time?
- 12 How much is a gondola ride in Venice?
- 13 How much does an average trip to Italy cost?
- 14 How much does it cost to go to Italy for 10 days?
- 15 What is the best tour company?
What is the best month to go to Venice Italy?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
How many days do you need to see Venice Italy?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano. With up to six days, you can add more local experiences—try a cooking class in a Venetian palace or rowing lessons from a professional gondolier.
How much does a trip to Venice Italy cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Venice is $1,837 for a solo traveler, $3,299 for a couple, and $6,185 for a family of 4.
What is the best tour company for Italy?
Here are the nine best tour companies in Italy:
- Strawberry Tours.
- Italy Food Tours.
- Divina Cucina Culinary Experiences.
- Walks of Italy.
- Travel Italian Style.
- Intrepid Travel. This is my go-to travel company when I’m looking for multi-day or multi-week trips.
What month does Venice flood?
October through January is the typical high water season, though flooding can occur at any time during the year. Venice’s location, in northern Italy on the Adriatic Sea, means that the city has colder, longer winters.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
Is Venice Italy worth visiting?
Before I go into too much detail, the answer is yes. Venice is worth visiting.
Can you walk everywhere in Venice?
Venice is small. You can walk across it, from head to tail, in about an hour. Nearly all of your sightseeing is within a 20-minute walk of the Rialto Bridge or St. Mark’s Square.
Is 2 nights in Venice enough?
Yes! It’s more than enough. Venice is a very compact city and two full days is a lot of time to see the major sights.
Is Venice expensive?
With its historical canals, gondolas, and winding streets, Venice is considered one of the most romantic and most famous cities in the world. However, the city is very expensive, especially on the main island.
Where should I stay in Venice for the first time?
- Where to Stay in Venice.
- Venice Neighborhood Guide.
- Venice’s 5 Best Areas to Stay in.
- #1 San Marco – Where to stay in Venice first time.
- #2 Cannaregio – Where to stay in Venice on a budget.
- #3 Dorsoduro – Best area to stay in Venice for nightlife.
- #4 Castello – Coolest place to stay in Venice.
How much is a gondola ride in Venice?
How much does a gondola ride in Venice cost? Standard gondola rides in Venice have a fixed cost 80 euros for a private 25-30 minutes tour. At night, however, the cost of a gondola ride is 120 euros for a private 25-30 minutes tour.
How much does an average trip to Italy cost?
Average total trip to Italy cost: $12,150
|Souvenirs & miscellaneous||$ 600|
|Travel insurance||$ 500|
|Total cost of a trip to Italy for 4 people, 12 days||$12,150|
How much does it cost to go to Italy for 10 days?
Italy trip cost
For ten days in Italy including three major cities and two day trips, you can expect to pay about $2,600 USD which is actually more than a month long trip to Southeast Asia. While this may seem like a lot, consider how much you are seeing and doing during your visit.
What is the best tour company?
Based on TourRadar data, here are the current top-five best tour companies: Kiwi Vibes. One Life Adventures.
- Intrepid Travel.
- G Adventures.