- 1 Can you drive an Enterprise rental car across state lines?
- 2 How much is a rental car per day in Florida?
- 3 How much does enterprise charge to rent a car for a day?
- 4 How much does it cost to rent a car in Venice?
- 5 How do you avoid a deposit on a rental car?
- 6 How far can you drive an Enterprise rental car?
- 7 What’s the cheapest way to get a rental car?
- 8 What is the cheapest company to rent a car from?
- 9 Are rental cars cheaper by the week?
- 10 What is required to rent a car from Enterprise?
- 11 Does Enterprise rent cars monthly?
- 12 How much is enterprise full coverage insurance?
Can you drive an Enterprise rental car across state lines?
Enterprise US locations allow unlimited travel in the renting state and will usually allow vehicles to be driven into the bordering states of the state where you rent the vehicle. If you wish to drive outside of the bordering states, locations restrict mileage with a per-mile charge if exceeded.
How much is a rental car per day in Florida?
How much does it cost to rent a car in Florida? On average a rental car in Florida costs $57 per day.
How much does enterprise charge to rent a car for a day?
Enterprise car rental prices in Los Angeles
How much does it cost to rent a car in Venice?
Cheap car rentals in Venice
|$44/day||Compact station wagon|
How do you avoid a deposit on a rental car?
When you travel, use your PayPal debit card to cover your rental car deposit.
Renting a Car With a Debit Card
- Deposit $1 Into Your PayPal Account.
- Look for a Hold on the Available Balance.
- Return the Car and Remove the Hold.
How far can you drive an Enterprise rental car?
Unlimited mileage is available for most car classes in the U.S. and Canada. Larger or Specialty vehicles (such as large passenger vans, large cargo vans, large SUVs or Exotic cars) come with limited mileage and an incremental cost of $0.10 – $0.25 for every additional mile/kilometer over the allowed limit.
What’s the cheapest way to get a rental car?
The Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: 10 Tips
- Skip the airport. Renting at the airport is convenient when you’re flying into a new city.
- Shop around online.
- Turn to discount brands.
- Leverage memberships.
- Opt for economy cars.
- Stick to one driver.
- Use your own insurance.
- Forgo the extras.
What is the cheapest company to rent a car from?
Low-Cost Car Rental Booking Sites
In general, prices directly from low-end renters such as Alamo, Payless, and Thrifty were always less expensive than the top-name rental companies, usually with a difference of $100 or more per week. Pros: The obvious benefit is you’re paying a lot less.
Are rental cars cheaper by the week?
In general, a car rental that might cost $30-80 per day might be a lot cheaper to rent by the week.) Depending on the length of time rented, daily rates ranged from $41 to $75. In fact the weekly rate yielded a daily rate 45.6% cheaper than the normal daily rate (sans weekly pricing).
What is required to rent a car from Enterprise?
In order to rent from Enterprise Rent-A-Car in the United States and Canada, all drivers must meet the following requirements: Meet the renting location’s minimum age requirements. Have a valid driver’s license. Be able to provide an acceptable form of payment.
Does Enterprise rent cars monthly?
With an Enterprise long-term rental, you can rent a vehicle for as long as needed, whether it’s several weeks, a month, or longer. Addtionally, there is no mileage limit for most vehicle classes. See our unlimited mileage FAQs page for additional information and exclusions.
How much is enterprise full coverage insurance?
The cost of PAI/PEC varies based on the location you are renting. It will average between $5.13 and $13.00 per day.