- 1 How cold does it get in Venice Florida?
- 2 How safe is Venice Florida?
- 3 What is the water temperature in Venice Florida today?
- 4 What was the high temperature today in Venice Florida?
- 5 Is Venice Florida Expensive?
- 6 Why is Venice smelly?
- 7 What are the worst cities to live in in Florida?
- 8 What is the safest city in Florida?
- 9 Should I move to Venice Florida?
- 10 What is the temperature in the Gulf right now?
- 11 What is the water temperature at Nokomis Beach?
- 12 Where is Venice Beach Florida?
How cold does it get in Venice Florida?
In Venice, the summers are long, hot, oppressive, wet, and mostly cloudy and the winters are short, cool, windy, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 53°F to 89°F and is rarely below 40°F or above 92°F.
How safe is Venice Florida?
The city has a property crime rate of 12.6 per 1,000 people. Venice, though slightly larger with a population of 23,362, was No. 17 on the list. The city in Sarasota County has reported a violent crime rate in 2020 of 1.1 per 1,000 people and a property crime rate of 13.8.
What is the water temperature in Venice Florida today?
Today’s Venice NorthandSouth Jetty sea temperature is 71 °F.
What was the high temperature today in Venice Florida?
Venice, Florida, Weather Forecasts – Metric Units
|Day: Mostly sunny. Highs around 71°F. West northwest wind 14 to 19 MPH.|
|Day: Mostly sunny. Highs around 78°F. Northeast wind to 10 MPH.|
|Night: Partly cloudy. Lows around 62°F. South wind to 9 MPH.|
|Wednesday Mar 24|
Is Venice Florida Expensive?
Venice’s housing expenses are 2% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 6% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 8% lower than the national average. Venice has grocery prices that are 20% higher than the national average.
Why is Venice smelly?
The effluent from the millions of tourists that visit the city goes straight into the canals and the shallow lagoon, sometimes causing a thick soup of algae and the smell of rotting vegetation.
What are the worst cities to live in in Florida?
The 20 Worst Places to Live in Florida in 2019
- Daytona Beach.
- Miami Beach.
- Opa Locka.
- Lake Park.
- Lake City. It may sound bucolic enough, but Lake City is about as far from the pastoral ideal as you could imagine.
- Florida City. Lying just south of Homestead, Florida City is not the kind of place you want to live without a high-quality security system.
What is the safest city in Florida?
Florida’s Safest Cities
|4||North Palm Beach||117|
Should I move to Venice Florida?
Other than that, it is an excellent place to live, and it has friendly people, and downtown has a lot to offer. Venice, in the off season, is a good place to live. The beaches are close regardless of where you live. There are numerous dining opportunities available for every budget.
What is the temperature in the Gulf right now?
The water temperature right now is at least 63°F and at most 81°F.
What is the water temperature at Nokomis Beach?
Today water temperature in Nokomis is 70.0°F.
Where is Venice Beach Florida?
Venice, just south of Sarasota along Florida’s white-sanded Gulf Coast, offers 14 miles of beaches, from Casey Key to Manasota Key and plenty of recreational opportunities, including swimming, sunbathing, fishing and boating.