- 1 How do I get from Budapest to Venice?
- 2 Can you fly direct to Venice?
- 3 What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
- 4 Are there direct flights to Budapest?
- 5 How many days should I spend in Venice?
- 6 How many days do you need in Budapest?
- 7 Is it expensive in Venice?
- 8 Where should I stay in Venice?
- 9 How much is it to fly to Venice?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Venice?
- 11 What should you not do in Venice?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
- 13 What airports fly direct to Budapest?
- 14 What US cities fly direct to Budapest?
- 15 What airlines fly direct to Budapest?
How do I get from Budapest to Venice?
The train from Budapest to Venice is operated by Österreichische Bundesbahnen, with train tickets from Budapest to Venice costing €59 – €114 on average for the approximately 13 hour trip (there is no direct connection between Budapest and Venice so the shortest trip with only 1 change will take 10 hours 30 minutes).
Can you fly direct to Venice?
British Airways and easyJet operate direct flights to Venice Marco Polo from Gatwick, while British Airways flies non-stop to Marco Polo from both Heathrow and London City. EasyJet flies direct from Luton to Marco Polo. Ryanair offers cheap flights to Venice Treviso from Stansted.
What airlines fly direct to Venice Italy?
direct flights to Venice from the US:
- Flight from New York JFK to Venice Airport (VCE) with Delta Airlines!
- Flight from Philadelphia to Venice Airport (VCE) with American Airlines!
- Flight from New York Newark to Venice Airport (VCE) with United Airlines!
Are there direct flights to Budapest?
Budapest Ferihegy International Airport is the largest airport in Hungary. Currently, there are no domestic flights to Budapest. Budapest is mainly known for sightseeing & culture and activities.
How many days should I spend in Venice?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano.
How many days do you need in Budapest?
If you are wondering how many days in Budapest you need, two days is adequate to see the whole city, as long as you’re efficient. Three days will allow you to get to more of the top attractions at a slower pace. You can add a fourth day if you want plenty of time to relax.
Is it expensive in Venice?
With its historical canals, gondolas, and winding streets, Venice is considered one of the most romantic and most famous cities in the world. However, the city is very expensive, especially on the main island.
Where should I stay in Venice?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Venice for Tourists
- San Marco.
- San Polo.
- Santa Croce.
- Lido de Venezia.
How much is it to fly to Venice?
Flights to Venice are more costly in the afternoon, with an average ticket price of $864.
What is the best month to go to Venice?
The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when tourists desert the city. Although the temperatures – which range from the upper 30s to mid-70s – necessitate some layers, the lowered hotel rates and the barren canals make it worth it.
What should you not do in Venice?
9 Things *Not* To Do In Venice
- Do NOT go to Harry’s Bar.
- Do NOT touch the canals.
- Do NOT get in the gondola.
- Do NOT bother with Murano and Borano.
- Do NOT get attached to the idea of breakfast as you know it.
- Do NOT arrive by cruise ship.
- Do NOT visit in the summer.
- Do NOT bring a roll-aboard.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Italy?
While September is a popular, yet still inexpensive time to go, the colder months tend to be the absolute cheapest. On average, Hopper found flights as low as $513 roundtrip to Milan in February or November.
What airports fly direct to Budapest?
You can fly directly to Budapest from the following UK airports:
- London Gatwick Airport.
- London Heathrow Airport.
- London Stansted Airport.
- London Luton Airport.
- Bristol Airport.
- Birmingham Airport.
- East Midlands Airport.
- Manchester Airport.
What US cities fly direct to Budapest?
There are no non-stop flights into Budapest from the U.S. You’ll have to fly from Atlanta to Frankfurt, Paris, Vienna or other larger European gateway airports to get to Budapest.
What airlines fly direct to Budapest?
Other airlines flying to Budapest
|Lufthansa flights||Qatar Airways flights||Finnair flights|
|Air France flights||Iberia flights||TAP Air Portugal flights|
|Delta flights||Aeroflot flights||Norwegian flights|
|KLM flights||Alitalia flights||Ukraine International flights|
|Air Canada flights||Air China flights||Singapore Airlines flights|