- 1 How much does it cost to rent a car in Venice?
- 2 What is the cheapest car rental site?
- 3 How do I get the cheapest car rental rates?
- 4 Is it cheaper to rent a car or Uber in Los Angeles?
- 5 Is Enterprise cheaper than Hertz?
- 6 Is renting a car through Costco cheaper?
- 7 Is it cheaper to rent a car for a week?
- 8 Is it cheaper to rent a car online or in person?
- 9 Is Zipcar cheaper than renting a car?
- 10 What is the cheapest way to get around Los Angeles?
- 11 Is uber expensive in LA?
- 12 Can you live in LA without a car?
How much does it cost to rent a car in Venice?
Cheap car rentals in Venice
|$44/day||Compact station wagon|
What is the cheapest car rental site?
The Best Car Rental Booking Sites in the U.S. and Europe
- Low-cost car rental booking sites Alamo, Payless, and Thrifty.
- Sixt Car Rentals.
- AARP’s discount with Avis, Budget, and Payless.
- Auto Europe.
How do I get the cheapest car rental rates?
How to Get the Cheapest Rental Car Every Time
- Start With an Aggregator Site
- 2. Then Compare Rates on the Rental Company’s Site.
- Check Rates on Costco.
- Consider Lesser-Known Options.
- Always Choose the Cheapest Economy Car.
- Compare Rates: Weekly vs.
- Look at Renting Away From the Airport.
- Skip the Upgrades.
Is it cheaper to rent a car or Uber in Los Angeles?
If you’re renting a car and plan to use it occasionally during your trip, Uber would likely be cheaper. If you plan on significant driving, the rental is likely to be cheaper.
Is Enterprise cheaper than Hertz?
Enterprise Rent A Car appears to be the low cost provider – $20 “cheaper” per day, but when you look at the total cost of the solution and value of it, it’s actually more expensive, an inconvenience, and provides less value than Hertz!
Is renting a car through Costco cheaper?
Low rental prices
Costco is probably the most competitive outlet for renting cars that I’ve found. They’re almost always the cheapest, though it’s never a guarantee. When you book through Costco Travel, you also can add your reservation information to AutoSlash (read our review here).
Is it cheaper to rent a car for a week?
In general, a car rental that might cost $30-80 per day might be a lot cheaper to rent by the week.) Depending on the length of time rented, daily rates ranged from $41 to $75. In fact the weekly rate yielded a daily rate 45.6% cheaper than the normal daily rate (sans weekly pricing).
Is it cheaper to rent a car online or in person?
Rental cars are almost universally more expensive when you rent them from an airport location. Often, that car is bigger and costs more. If you rent online, you can compare cars and rates and then demand the car you pre-ordered, rather than be told the least-expensive option isn’t available.
Is Zipcar cheaper than renting a car?
Even if rental rates are as high as $50 per day, five days in a traditional car rental would save you $100 over Zipcar. At less than $10 an hour (and without the hassle of dealing with gas), Zipcar’s a better choice for a quick outing—and even compares favorably to Uber and Lyft.
What is the cheapest way to get around Los Angeles?
By Public Transportation. The Los Angeles Metro is affordable, relatively easy to use, and services most of Los Angeles County and its top attractions. The public transit system consists of Metro Buses, DASH Buses, and Metro Rail Trains.
Is uber expensive in LA?
yes it’s expensive because L.A. is 1200 sq km, nothing is close by. Try to estimate how many trips you are going to take, you will be spending between $30 and $40 round trip, usually, some a bit less, some more. From the airport to a Hollywood Hotel may be $40 but it depends on time of day.
Can you live in LA without a car?
Yes, you can thrive in LA without a car! In the last year, Metro expanded public buses and trains to reach outlying areas, such as Long Beach and Arcadia, and by this time next year, you‘ll be able to ride a train all the way from downtown LA to the Santa Monica Pier! (there’s already a bus that’ll take you to Malibu.)