- 1 How do I get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice by bus?
- 2 How do I get from Venice to Marco Polo airport?
- 3 How do I get ACTV tickets in Venice?
- 4 What is the cheapest way to get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
- 5 How much is a water taxi from Marco Polo Airport to St Mark’s Square?
- 6 How much is a taxi from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
- 7 How long does water bus take from Venice to airport?
- 8 Is there a train from Venice to Marco Polo airport?
- 9 How many days should you stay in Venice?
- 10 How do you pay for the bus in Venice?
- 11 How much is a vaporetto pass in Venice?
- 12 How much does a water taxi cost in Venice?
- 13 How much is a taxi from Venice airport to city Centre?
How do I get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice by bus?
The cheapest and easiest way to travel between the airport and the city center. The ATVO express bus is a direct, non-stop bus that will take you downtown to the main bus station, Piazzale Roma, in just 20 minutes. This bus goes every 20 minutes and the price is 8 euros (15 euros for the return ticket).
How do I get from Venice to Marco Polo airport?
To reach the city centre of Venice from Marco Polo (VCE) airport you can take bus no 5 operated by Actv. The bus stops at the Piazzale Roma terminal in the city centre of Venice and buses leave the airport every 15 minutes from Monday to Saturday and every 20 minutes on Sundays.
How do I get ACTV tickets in Venice?
There are four options for buying vaporetto tickets in Venice:
- Self-service ticket machines at major ACTV docks in Venice, including kiosks at the airport.
- ACTV ticket windows at vaporetto docks in Venice.
- From the vaporetto conductor after you board the waterbus.
What is the cheapest way to get from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
The cheapest way to get from airport to Venice is the bus: Shuttle service with ATVO buses. Click here if you want to buy tickets online for the ATVO Bus from Marco Polo airport. Every 30 minutes, they are driving from the airport via Mestre to Piazzale Roma in Venice.
How much is a water taxi from Marco Polo Airport to St Mark’s Square?
It will cost you in the neighborhood of 100 Euro for one. At the airport, you will have a walk of about 500 metres – five to ten minutes – from the airport terminal to the water taxi dock.
How much is a taxi from Marco Polo Airport to Venice?
Plan on spending 40 euros for a taxi between Marco Polo Airport and the Piazzale Roma. For other fares, see the photo above. Add-ons for luggage, late-night trips, and travel on public holidays could push the fare higher, so ask the driver for an estimate if you’re watching your euros.
How long does water bus take from Venice to airport?
The service between the bus station at Venice (Piazzale Roma) and the airport runs at least twice an hour and takes 20 minutes.
Is there a train from Venice to Marco Polo airport?
Taking the train into Venice if you are coming into Marco Polo is not practical. The airport does not have train service so you would have to take a taxi or bus to the train station, then take the train into Venice, then take the Vaporetto.
How many days should you stay in Venice?
Spend 2-3 days in Venice, and you’ll be able to experience the city’s many highlights and visit a few of the surrounding islands, like Burano and Morano.
How do you pay for the bus in Venice?
The tickets for public transport in Venice can be purchased at the ticket machines which the ACTV – the main transport company – has installed at the most stops. Those are multilingual ticket machines so it should not be a problem to get the ticket you need.
How much is a vaporetto pass in Venice?
A single trip on a vaporetto costs €7.50 (valid for 75 minutes), whether you take the boat for one stop or for a whole Grand Canal tour.
How much does a water taxi cost in Venice?
Prices. The rates of the city’s water taxis are fixed depending on the different companies, the distance and the number of people. A Water Taxi from Venice Marco Polo Airport to the city centre costs approximately between € 105 ( US$ 127.80) and € 135 ( US$ 164.30).
How much is a taxi from Venice airport to city Centre?
The taxi stand is right in front of the airport, just outside the main door. You can expect the fees to be around 35-40 euros, and about 25 minutes transportation time.